When does it all flip over?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrPickle, Nov 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. MrPickle

MrPickle Active member

Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    Hi.
    The question really is about when Not being a locked partner becomes Not an option.
    We've been in this about four and half years now.
    1st stage. My idea. Kinky. Horny, topping from bottom. Key get thrown back a few times.
    2nd stage Locked for longer, kh starts to come the dots, key still gets thrown back as I'm still trying to steer.
    3rd stage. I'm locked 24/7, used when required. Given up all control and taken a back seat. I get to come when and how I'm allowed.
    4th stage. I don't get hard when servicing anymore. My dick realises it won't be needed. KH has orgasms in different ways and her hand has replaced her pussy for me. I come quickly, she comes often.

A conversation the other day resulting in being told that Not being locked was not, nor will ever be an option if I wish to remain married.
    Totally serious.
    So when did this happen? I though it was a game?

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My madam told me pretty much the same thing, once I’d done my first full week locked Madam told me as long as I was with her I would be locked every day, there was no exemptions.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  3. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    It was a long process for us (10 years). My wife is very traditional in regards to marital sex. I enjoyed virtually unlimited PIV and blow jobs for over 30 years. She initially played along with chastity to make me happy.

Now we do it because it makes her happy, and there's no turning back. She wants oral service often, and I can only anticipate 3 to 4 orgasms per year.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    When you allowed it to happen.

If you don't like it then tell her, let her know that isn't what you signed up for and if that means divorce then sobeit.

Life is too short to be a voluntary miserable captive within someone else's limited imagination. Take charge of your own destiny and if that means being miserable alone then at least it's within your control.

Iron78 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice