Online keyholding idea using cum

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Gwyndolin, Dec 9, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Gwyndolin

Gwyndolin Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    I just came up with an idea I haven't heard before of how online keyholding can be made more secure, and I figured I should share it.

As we all know, even when a man doesn't masturbate and have an orgasm, his testicles and prostate will still produce cum. After a while, this cum will just be expelled with the urine. But as some people already know probably, if you "push" the same way you would in the bathroom, you can actually push out some cum. This only works if someone hasn't had an orgasm in a while, obviously.

Now, the idea is that someone who is in chastity could make a daily video of himself doing that, with maybe a newspaper of that day lying in sight, and then send that video to their keyholder.

This in and of itself doesn't prove that someone stayed in chastity. But it does prove that someone hasn't had an orgasm in a while. The only possible problem I see with this technique is that doing this daily might still drain someone enough that they can't do it at some point, which the keyholder might then think means that person has had an orgasm. An easy fix to that would be to do it every 2 or 3 days, instead of daily.

2. Gwyndolin

Gwyndolin Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    Sorry for the double post, but I just realized that this would actually work great even in non-online keyholding situations, too.

A keyholder can't watch over someone 24/7, and there is always the chance that the person in chastity could have an orgasm even without taking off the belt or cage, by using a vibrator or shaking the cage. So by pressing out semen, the person in chastity can prove that they haven't had an orgasm while the keyholder wasn't looking. So even if a person can somehow manage to secretly take off their chastity device or pull out of it, they still wouldn't be able to have an orgasm without the keyholder finding out about it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice