Fantasy to reality

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 8306, Jul 3, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    I have been thinking about this for a while and it always presents with the question; When would be the right time to do this?

Ever since I read about it I’ve always wanted to do it and now I’ve become more confident and established in myself it’s now not about time but more of when I will do it.

I presented this to my beloved whilst she is currently healing from her piercing. Just writing it and the thought of doing it excites me.

I would start by making you dress up. Heels, stockings, spanking skirt and corset. I would have you stand in the corner of room and would present you with the pennies that I have been longing to make you hold.

You would hold underneath one finger one each hand a penny. Your arms would be outstretched. You would be required to hold the pennies. At any time I would strike you with the crop.

If you drop the penny I will then add another penny and then you will start again. For every time you dropped the penny you would earn 10 lashes before restarting.

This would carry on until I decided otherwise.

I would be wearing my strap-on because I can assure you watching you fuck up and me punishing you would make me so wet that I would just want to bend you over and fuck your asshole like the little whore you are :love:

Anyone else have thoughts of making fantasy a reality or actually making it happen?
    What was the outcome? Did it surpass your expectations or was it a bitter disappointment?

LP

2. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    Made me hard reading it your other half is very lucky

3. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    You are way too young to be that good.

4. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I’m going to take this as a good thing rather than the many ways it could be taken :lockkey::D

5. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    Interesting use of coins although not exactly my sort of thing.

I did have a similar idea from a tease and denial perspective.

Basically you find the right sweet spot on your partners body to balance a stack of coins (or poker chips make a good alternative if you want to be more hygienic). The ideal spot is one where they will be unable to hold still as they get close to the edge. You tease while they hold still and try and balance the stack. You would stop teasing when the stack falls over meaning you can potentially avoid the risk of your partner climaxing without warning. You can add your own twist depending on how long they can survive or how many chips fall over etc.

Just need to find someone to help me put the theory to the test in order to make fantasy a reality.

6. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    There have been many over the last 50 years. My favorite was performing oral on either my wife or our girlfriend while the other either pegged me hard or whipped me until the other one had an orgasm or two. Really improved my oral game. The only other one was getting on my knees with a cane or crop balanced across the back of my hands. Our girlfriend would then use a lit cigarette on various body parts and if I dropped the cane/crop, the cigarette got put out on the head of my penis, I still have two burn marks. One from my wife and the other from our girlfriend. This may be too extreme but the idea can be applied to any any other punishment you want. I think the pennies on the finger thing may not work out too well as I cannot do that with no one touching me at all. Worth a shot though and sounds like fun.

7. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    @Retired very extreme and interesting read. The cigarette burning part is very much a hard limit in my world but obviously left it’s intended mark ;)
    I should have been more specific with the concept of her holding the pennies. Her hands would be spread on the wall along with her arms and the pennies would be held flat on the wall under her finger tips :D

8. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Hi vinny,

Please do not derail other peoples threads with such extreme subjects. If you want to talk about such topics please make another thread in the "other fetishes" forum.

9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    Your fantasy or reality is very hot. I would love to be in your situation but it would be scary because keeping all the coins up would be difficult.

Please let us know how it turns out, I promise I won’t try it until you break ground and set the mark of how many stokes you received. We could have a contest. Anyone else interested. LOL

El Guapo, Allen1987 and Guest 8306 like this.
  10. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, it was meant as a good thing.

El Guapo and Guest 8306 like this.
  11. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    Fantasy & reality ...
    Keep your eyes on the stars but your feet on the ground.

Making something happen ...
    It starts with taking the first step.
    Then continuing open & honest communication to mold it into whats desired for both.

Not into the lashes ...
    But definitely into having to hold on to that 'hope of success' under 'trying conditions'.
    When the risks are great, the pleasure increases.

Taking what you want and leaving the rest ...
    The 'common sense' approach :)

Allen1987 and Guest 8306 like this.
  12. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    My thoughts are:
    >Act on this soon, while this scene is still hot for you, as things are always changing.
    >. Many say, "just realize, not all fantasies translate well to reality, but some do." It might take toning down a tad or playing by ear when you try it. Experiment along to way to keep the hotness of your fantasy, while reducing any negatives that pop up during the reality:).
    > one way may be to keep verbally describing the scene per your fantasy, but adapt to what's realistic when you try it. "I changed my mind, now you are to.....".

El Guapo and Guest 8306 like this.
  13. loricat

Verified Female

Canada
    Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    Oooh! thank you! I like the idea of being forced to hold the coins against the wall, or the stack of poker chips...adding to my mental list of ideas to try!

Digital, El Guapo and Allen1987 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice