Any tips for longer term orgasm denial?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Oct 18, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    My wife and I have been into chastity play, yes play, for the last 3 years. The longest I went without an orgasm was a few days shy of 3 months. We took a break for a few months and we both missed Chastity so we are back at it again. This time my wife wants to deny me much longer, as much as 6 months at a time. Our situation is probably different than most. My wife is bi, prefers sex with women and has not allowed intercourse for longer than we can remember. We got into chastity when we moved away from her girlfriend of over 40 years. Chastity was a good sex game to turn her lack of desire for sex with any man, into a fun sex game. I also have erectile problems, am sterile (a good excuse for BDSM games) and due to weight gain, my penis still does not fill my 1.25" cock cage unless I am fully erect. So there is a lot of reasons why my wife has no use for my cock. We do not have a FLR relationship. I am the dominant one in the marriage and my wife wants it that way. She has full control over our sex lives mainly because she shared her girlfriend with me a few thousand times and I own her big time. She says I owe her a lot of orgasms and I agree.

My problem is that after a few months I am climbing the walls for an orgasm and my wife gets so annoyed that she just lets me cum to shut me up or keep me from pawing her all night. Now I have to go longer than before so I am looking for tips to make that easier and tips for my wife to deal with my constant annoying her for an orgasm.

I have received one good tip for my wife that works for the couple who wrote it. When I get too annoying about an orgasm, my will will hand me the keys, leave the room and tell me to lock up when I am done and give her the keys back. This works on many levels. First off it frees my wife of any guilt. After all, our wives do love so they do feel a little guilt for denying us. The other thing is that is places my orgasm in my own hands (could nor resist the pun) and not hers. She has nothing to feel guilty about since she has given me the means to have an orgasm if I want to. Odds are that I will not masturbate. If I really wanted to have an orgasm I know how to make myself cum in my Jailbird. Not hard to do with a swab.

Looking for more tips to help us do this. Someone suggested having my wife ruin my orgasms and then feeding my cum to me, if I do not eat it all, we skip the next sex night so I do not even get teased. She has a nice whip/paddle/cane collection so corporal punishment is an option but that may shut me up but not make me less horny.

The more I look, the more great ideas I find. Hoping to find a few here too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice