Looking for some advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by amv, Sep 25, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. amv

amv New member

Local Time:
    3:13 AM
    Hey all,

I'm looking for a little advice, my KH loves to punish me using jumping jacks, naked natural, she loves to watch my cage bouncing. Problem is lately after a few days in the cage, the jumping jacks are enough to make me cum, not a satisfying orgasm cum, but a slow emptying.

She would like to know if anyone has any ideas about preventing me from cumming, as she doesn't feel I deserve such a release, especially during a punishment.

Thanks for any help

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    Two answers.

1 after you have not cum for a few days you are going to leak so excersise may help to increase the flow.

However do not stop the excersise!

2 Find different punishments which will obviously appeal to your KH as you explore other methods.

Have fun.

Xx Wendy

3. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    My question... By cum, do you mean an orgasm, with actual spasms? Or do you just mean that you penis starts leaking semen?

If it's the latest, its normal and I don't think there is anything you can do about it. I also have semen leaking every few days under different circumstances.

4. amv

amv New member

Local Time:
    It is an unusual sensation for me. my cock throbs as it pumps out semen, but I don't feel like I've orgasmed more like I've just ejaculated. I pause what I'm doing, soak it up in a towel and don't have the exhausted feeling of a typical orgasm.

5. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    The orgasm and the ejaculation are two separate events, but most men never know that. They experience them together, or so close that they can't feel them as two different things. A ruined orgasm is the ejaculation without the orgasm. It can be pleasurable, or you can feel very little. This sounds like what's happening to you. The activity stimulates you enough to ejaculate, but not enough to allow you to orgasm. Most men don't like it, as it doesn't give you that "o" feeling, and can make you even more frustrated. It's like eating, but without the taste, smell and texture that makes it enjoyable. The only thing you can do is stop bouncing the cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice