Mistress Katie G pushing my limits update no 3

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by youngy63, Nov 16, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. youngy63

youngy63 Active member

Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    So i was informed nearly 2 weeks ago i would be locked up for 14 days (my longest to date ) and i must admit i started to struggle over the wk nd .
    Mistress started teasing me early yesterday morning and getting me all worked up .Then she sent a text saying she is putting another week onto my luck up period .I was distraught to say the least and started to feel very down knowing i had over 10 days to go.I did not say anything to Mistress as i did not want her to have an excuse to add further time to my lock up .
    Then completely out off the blue Mistress messaged me saying she will send a code to un lock the keys in one hours time and be dressed and have the e-stim set up and transfer control over to her within 15 minutes of un locking .i honestly did know wot to think was she just going to tease me again,my mind was all over the place..So i did as i was instructed to and she sent the code and i removed the keys from the lock box.Then i removed the belt and stroked Mistress sissy clit ohhhh it felt sooo good .
    I got dressed into my black and pink pvc dress and white stockings and black patent hi heels
    laid on the bed and inserted the P.E.S slim jim urethra attached the 2 cables one onto the urethra probe and one onto the cock head .Then i inserted the E-stim moaner butt plug and sent Mistress over the controls.
    Mistress then called me on skype and told me to get something to catch all the pre cum as i will have to eat it all .I had a dish by my bed side so i got that into position
    Then i could see Mistress had control of the power box and had both channels at 2% only .i can not feel until around 12% so i asked Mistress please turn it up .She replied sissy if you think your just going to get things easy thing again.Now beg to turn the power up slut .I begged with all my might and nothing .Then she sent the cock attachment up to 12% ohhhh that felt so good and she cud see i was enjoying it so then she turned it up to 17 % ouch that hurts and she was laughing.Beg slut for me to turn it down i begged for all my life was worth and she turned it down to 9% Mistress was turning the power up and down edging me all the time .Then she started on the butt plug and wound it up to 20% hmmm this felt good i was so close to cumming but i knew i cud not.Mistress was enjoying playing with her sissy toy edging me all the time .
    Then she said right slut i amd going to count from 100 to zero and you have to cum on zero or u will be locked again for another 2 weeks .
    She turned the cock attachment up to 14% omg i nearly came straight away i did all i cud to stop cumming and listening to Mistress count down i begged her to count quicker and she just laughed and shouted hold it slut or u will be in trouble .
    Now the butt plug was up to 30 % ohhh i was struggling now and we was only at the 50 count omg i was so desperate .
    Mistress kept shouting hold it slut ohhhh when i hear her voice it turns me on now she is controlling the e-stim thats connected to her sissy clit and sissy cunt ohhhhh this is getting difficult.
    Now on count 25 and Mistress started to count slower omg she is such a tease and she was laughing in between counts i cud feel pre cum leaking and spilling onto the dish omg i am so fucking close now
    count at 10 now and Mistress is shouting right slut u cannot stroke you have to have a hands free orgasm slut ok.so i started to thrust like a sissy fucking slut now at count 5 and so i was thrusting faster and faster at count 3 are u ready slut yes Mistress i am now get ready Mistress shouts here comes your lucky number ZERO and boommmmm i had the biggest orgasm ever i have had before hmmmmmmm that was so fucking good .i thanked Mistress for allowing me release.
    Mistress then says ....slut we are not finished yet finish your joib.eat all your disgusting mess from the dish .Fuck i had forgotten about this .....i knew i had to do it so i started to lick all my cum from the dish and i cud hear Mistress laughing and taking pics .
    I licked all the dish clean with my dirty sissy tongue and completed my task.Then Mistress says i now have more incriminating pics of u slut and if i do not do all she ask she will expose me as the cock sucking sissy slut i am :(

hope you enjoy reading as much as i enjoyed our session every one :)

Mistress Katie G likes this.
  2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Sounds great.

It would read a lot better, and more people would read it, if you formatted it properly.

No-one wants to read a wall of text.

3. youngy63

youngy63 Active member

Local Time:
    i am not bothered about format i did as my Mistress told me to do

4. Mistress Katie G

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Excellent documentation of our session sissy nigela. Good girl

youngy63 likes this.
  5. youngy63

youngy63 Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress
    pleased you like it even though apparently it is in the wrong format :(

Mistress Katie G likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you both had fun! Thanks for posting!

Mistress Katie G and youngy63 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice