any tips to help wearing chastity for long term? or "longer" term?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by latex_chastity_slave, Aug 12, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    A little bit about myself is - I always imagine wearing a chastity device for long time or even permanently, and then jerking off myself. But in reality things is much more difficult. A few days ago I hadn't jerk off myself for only a few days and then I tried to wear a cheap CB for test, to see how far I can go. My mistress will have a plan of keeping me in chastity and not letting me out at least 2 months of time. She is nice and lets me test it out myself first before doing it for real.

In my 28 years of life I could never hold for more than 2 weeks of time

Only after 2 days in chastity test, I was almost ruined. I couldn't work well, I like to eat but I do not enjoy my meals, I couldn't sleep. I had been actively trying not to think but the little thing just getting crash to the cage. I always told myself to claim down , I always told myself to get used to it and this is my new life. I always told myself I did everything now all for my lovely mistress. However, last night I could barely sleep any. In the early morning, I erect to wake up. I broke down. I released myself and jerk off vigorously, it was a big orgasm.

I fail again.

1. Any tips to help wearing for a longer time? while not affecting daily life too much.

It is lucky that I am day off today otherwise I must not have enough sleep to work

2. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    How about looking at it like this. You made it 2 days this time. The next time you lock yourself up, before you do freeze the keys in the middle of a gallon milk jug, then lock up and see if you can make it for 3 days. The frozen key will be a deterrent to an immediate release. If you make great. Then the next time try for 4 or 5 days. When you can see improved lengths of time you might surprise yourself on how long you can go between releases.
    Oh and don't beat yourself up if you don't succeed at first. If you really enjoy chastity just keep making adjustments and try again. Well that's my 2 cents, have fun with it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice