Long start to chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MontyDee, Feb 13, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. MontyDee

MontyDee New member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    I have been curious about chastity for about 5 years. I have been married for 10. My wife and I have great sex (when we can). I am usually the one pushing us to be kinky. She likes the sweet vanilla stuff though I can get her to talk dirty from time to time. She knows that I have this fetish about her having sex with well endowed males while I watch. She has always been satisfied with my size and only plays along with that fantasy for me.

About 3 years ago I bought a cb6000s and wore it for her. She was intrigued at first but that quickly dissolved. She hated it after the next day. I tried convincing her that I would be all about her (that is go down on her, be sweet to her, clean the house more, etc..) She was too weirded out about the device. It took her out of the mood. So for the next few years I would secretly wear it for my own pleasure. I would use it to edge when we were away from each other. Eventually I stopped using it and it stayed in my drawer.

Recently, our sex life started heating up. We have been having lots of sex. She had been getting regular orgasms with me. I bought her an new vibrator which made things even hotter. Last week, in the car, she stayed teasing me about my size. She had been under the impression for the last 15 years that I had a 7" penis and started challenging me on that. The reason she believed this was because that's what I told her in college (i used to measure myself from the bottom and show her). I was practically a kid then and it was common top pump up penis size. So we made a bet that I was at least over 6". We bought a ruler and decided to measure later that night. It was sexy. I thought I was going to win.

Later that night, we looked up how to properly measure a penis (from the top ). She got me really hard and we broke out the ruler. I was shocked. I was way off. I was an accurate 4 7/8". We measured multiple times and got the same results. She was shocked and disappointed. I was turned on. She told me to put my cage on as a punishment. I rushed to the bedroom to comply! I wore it for one night and she unlocked me (too early, I thought but I'll take what I can get). It was a great orgasm and I think she's a little more into it. She's turned on by my small penis (even though she can still cum with me). She enjoys rubbing it in. Me too.

We just ordered a jailbird. She doesn't like me wearing the cb6000s because of how red it made me. I told her I'm ready for longer term chastity. I told her that I would have to ask for permission to masturbate which she sort of liked. She is still considering it. We'll see.

That's my story for now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice