Random Thread
  1. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    Perfect timing: jamie just spent the night wearing his humbler. He had it on for probably the most intense beating he has ever received (from me, I think it gets pretty intense when he works at Master Mike's gay bdsm club for me). The humbler is great for a bent forward at the waist beating; it provides a perfect secondary target just below the butt cheeks. It was the first time I truly caned anyone's testicles, previously I only "tapped" with a cane, but I gave jamie one good whack on his nuts that was as hard as those on his ass and thighs. This of course was after working through a selection of floggers, paddles and whips. After the beating, he spend the night kneeling at his keyboard, getting caught up with his writing. Jamie has been a very naughty boy, which he will be telling you about shortly.

As for your girl, clearly something got "stressed." It comes with the territory of testicle torture. There is probably nothing to worry about. Keep it iced as much as possible if you are not already. In the future put ice on immediately. If things get worse, or aren't improving in a few days, take him to a doctor or hospital. If you are embarrassed just make up a story. We have found that "I don't know what happened, they just started hurting" is fine.

Jamie has had several cases of Epididymitis,
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/epididymitis/DS00603 an inflammation of the testicles that may be an infection. It is sometimes difficult for us to distinguish as I like to keep his nuts aching and throbbing for days at a time.

The fact that your humbler was homemade may be a big part of the problem. While they are very easy to make, the measurements and proportions are critical. I purchased a good quality "professional" model, and had my carpenter use it as a template for future reproductions. I have some definite opinions on testicle torture. I will post them in my thread, and put a link here.

2. lippin75

lippin75 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    the boy need's to go to doctor with humbler on so you can check other wise don't worry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice