Measuring for that perfect fit

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SissyCocu, Sep 8, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. SissyCocu

SissyCocu The Strongest Sissy

Local Time:
    2:22 PM
    Ok...First off, I hope I don't sound stupid. I'm new to the chastity lifestyle.

I've been shopping around for that perfect chastity device for 24/7/365, but it seems that if I want a really steady piece I'm going to fork over a few hundred. Problem is, if I am going to pay so much, I want to make sure I measure myself correctly. However, it seems that every site I go on gives different instructions on how to measure my bits.

I am looking for fool proof measurement techniques or someone who is experienced to do the measuring for me. I live in San Francisco. Please help

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Sorry there is NO foolproof method and even when the measurements are taken by the makers sometimes there are problems. I went up to Sheffield and like others here was measured by Tollyboy belt maker Richard Davies (not a little unnerving i can tell you) before i ordered my belt. To say it was a waste of time in that instance has been noted here before but even quality makers sometimes have problems with the fit, partly due to body fluctuations and partly due to naivety and over expectation from the end user. The secret is that by using a quality maker you at least will have some redress to get things altered until a suitable result is achieved. All the measuring kits etc are only a template and when the belt is actually there in front of you and locked on it can certainly feel alot different to what you imagined it would feel like. The biggest element used in belt construction and fit is TIME. Nothing is a straight out of the box and on for ever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice