A quick share of a Simple Chore

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Always for Her! <3, May 11, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Always for Her! <3

Always for Her! <3 New member

Accounting
    Atlanta
    Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    Just a quick share: Last night she wanted a glass of wine but her favorite wine glasses weren't clean. I always get her wine for her and it makes me feel so good to provide that simple service for her - to serve her. She thought for a second, considering me cleaning her wine glasses. Then she gave me very clear instructions on what to do - how to clean the glass. It felt like she was schooling me, I felt subsurvient and it felt awesome. I cleaned that glass so good. Then I poured her a glass of amazing Malbec. I wasn't locked at the time and my pleasure was readily apparent! A hardon from performing a simple chore for her? Amazing to me..... She is so good to me and I am so grateful!

2. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    I'm fully on board with that feeling. It gives me pleasure to just do the simple mundane tasks so my wife doesn't have to . I have tried to explain the basics of FLR but as much as she likes things to be done for her the penny hasn't dropped for her yet . We talked a few weeks ago and I'd explained that over the last 18 months I'd tried to do more to live my side of an FLR and she said it had made he feel smothered, I offered to do less for her and he very quickly said "oh no carry on doing stuff for me "

I tried doing less for a day or 2 but it just didn't feel right so I very quickly settled into doing all the usual little tasks to make life easier for her .

putting her first and doing nice things is what I've been doing for 30yrs , the concept and title of FLR might just give us a recognition of why I do as much as I do , it's helped me understand my motivation and can only bring positive benefits to our relationship.

it's the little things that bring me happiness

3. Always for Her! <3

Always for Her! <3 New member

Accounting
    Atlanta
    Local Time:
    lol "It's too much! Keep doing it!!" I hoping for you that she comes around to realize how much an FLR benefits her (and you!)!

4. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Thanks
    She has known about my fem dom interest from pretty much day one 30 yrs ago . She has known of my chastity interest for 20+ years and my FLR interest for a year . Like most men in my younger years I used to do my thinking with my cock and any discussion we had would have been about me and my kinks so I probably put her totally off everything.

we both take the easy route and avoid difficult conversations which is why everything is half arsed and confused. Now I'm older and wiser when we next speak it will be a more productive conversation

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds great! And I totally get how you feel, i remember feeling the same when Madam and I moved in together and she was giving me instructions on how properly clean, the first thing she did was tell me off for vacuuming incorrectly, and had me do it again and again till she was pleased with it!

tiruh811 likes this.
  6. TAGntim

TAGntim Member

Retired
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    We returned from Florida yesterday. We had been to one a month. The last week in Florida was with our daughter, her husband and our grandkids at Disney. Needless to say the last week was fun with the family, but very vanilla.
    The three weeks before were living our best FLR.

When we got home last night, she sat in her recliner and she said it "smelled". (The dog sitter sat there a lot!)
    She told me to clean it today, which I just finished. It smells better and is certainly cleaner!

I immediately returned to a submissive head space doing it.

When I brought her breakfast today, I asked to kiss her feet, which I hadn't done in about ten days. She allowed it briefly, then dismissed me and telling me to to clean her chair. She knows I prefer to her to be more authoritative and presses those buttons when she wants something immediately.

Danny15 and tiruh811 like this.
  7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    Many people here think that the FLR experience is about women exerting dominance over their hubby/mate in many physical ways, but it is in these little services that good and lasting relationships are built and enjoyed by both Domme and sub!

Danny15 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice