Short Story

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by GFHasKeys, Jul 18, 2022.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. GFHasKeys

GFHasKeys New member

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    Here's the first short story I've ever written outside of school.

It had been almost one month since he had been able to even touch himself without the ache from the steel cage that wrapped his penis. As he drove, his penis twitched and strained in its cage whilst he looked back on his obedience over the last month, praying his Madame had decided to bring the key with them. Before arriving at their accommodation, they picked up some pizza Madame had ordered on behalf of them, because they had set off late and were both starving. “Empty the car, Strip, then Heel.” She ordered as they arrived. “Yes Madame” He dutifully replied, like he had been trained to do so under fear of punishment. She got out of the car with her dinner and phone in hand as he got to work moving multiple loads of bags. On his final return from the car, he stopped in the door way to immediately move onto the second command. He put the bags down momentarily and stripped down to nothing but the cage. He then compiled the last of the bags out the way, and scurried over to his Madame who was sitting on the couch, looking at her phone eating dinner. He knelt in front of her and assumed the position they had previously trained. Legs spread, to leave his caged cock hanging free and vulnerable, with his arms crossed behind his back and his eyes focused on hers awaiting her next command. Madame however did not even look up, she continued with whatever was on her phone. He quietly waited, listening to the sounds of the videos she watched. Occasionally she would lightly push around the cage with her feet but still whilst not straying from her phone. After 10 minutes she finally spoke, “Good boy, you’re being so well behaved, aren’t you?” she says, “Yes Madame” he eagerly replies. Putting down her phone as she starts caressing his hair. His body makes a small jerking motion as his penis quickly throbs causing all too familiar discomfort. “Oh my little toy looks so happy in there doesn’t he.” Grabbing the base of the penis and scrotum she continues “and remind me slave, who does this belong to?”
    “It belongs to you Madame” She grabs the lock at the top and playfully starts shaking it “And who decides if it ever gets touched?”
    “you do Madame” he responds, grimacing slightly with discomfort. “And I will only ever let it out when you obey me completely like a good little slave, you must be starving” She drops the cage to grab a piece of the, now cold, pizza and holds it in front of him. His arms still crossed behind his back because knows the result of moving from his heel position without permission. He leans forward and takes a bite putting more weight on his knees which are now killing him. Before he has time to swallow, she gestures for him to take another bite. The moment he does, she leans back into the couch and orders “You may massage my feet now.” He tries to mumble out “Thankyou Madame” but his mouth is very much still full of food. She forcefully pushes her feet into his chest and exclaims “You were being so well behaved but now you’re speaking to me with a mouth full of food? Kiss my feet and apologise. You will certainly be getting punished for this later.” She stares him right in the eye as he lightly kisses the tops of her feet as a sign of submission followed by “I am sorry Madame, it won’t happen again”. He’s always found this demeaning because he doesn’t find feet particularly attractive and he knows full well that she would have equally told him off if he had waited to clear his mouth to respond. Aware this will hinder his chances of getting any form of release this evening, he knows he now has to work extra hard. Madame retires to her phone to receive her massage and with his knees and legs aching he promptly starts the foot massage without a peep. His mind racing thinking about how he can go above and beyond her expectations along with all the perverted things he would do just to please her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice