Locked dreams

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Smix2681, Apr 21, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Smix2681

Smix2681 New member

sales
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Recently I was seeing a girl who I met on a public dating site of all place. We met for drinks and I could already see she was controlling which I liked and connected with. Soon it led to another date and talking about how she can Dom and also was a sugar baby for awhile with clients as well. I love buying for lovers and girlfriends so this really appealed to me plus the servicing part. After dinner she came over and we talked about being locked. She immediately took control. She collared me......hooded me......put me in chastity I had as well as had me put on lingerie. I then licked her feet and heels, kissed her, she talked about how she was going to condition me and she would only let me out when she wanted to use me. It was so dreamy. She then beat my penis a little. I'm not a fan of pain but I'll admit it made me more subservient. I liked that she would not only be my keyholder and dom but a girlfriend who I could date. I then learned that one of my friends was seeing her too and she did more with him. She lied about this and also was giving him lip service as well so it ended as soon as it began. I'm fine w my dom/mistress using me as a cuck, but it wasn't presented that way nor communicated upfront...the search contunues.

Bronco and Aspire02 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice