Very Excited

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PouchPantyLover, Apr 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    So my wife and I have the occasional check-in, how's it going, is this still fun for you discussion about chastity. In our most recent one I suggested she become a member of the Mansion. Yeah, she has agreed! We are hopefully going to create her account tomorrow. I'm very excited because she has been very tentative about things at times. Other times she has blown me away, but mainly tentative. I think being a part of a community (even virtual) will help her feel more comfortable with the lifestyle. I'm looking for specific threads I can recommend to her where she can read about things more from the Mistresses point of view, so please send them if you got them. And if I'm lucky enough to have any of you wonderful Mistresses stumble upon her, please put her under your wing and help her along.

AlanThom likes this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    Good for you I've suggested the same thing to my Mistress and she wanted nothing to do with starting a blog or posting anything. She does come here occasionally, I think to check on what I'm up to. You'll find some good Mistress eps here to help her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice