Increased Worth

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by acronymboy123, May 2, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. acronymboy123

acronymboy123 A submissive learning what that truly means.

Construction Worker
    Lancaster, PA 17601
    Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    This is a ‘thinking out loud’ posting only. It may not be interesting enough to put up as a post and may not generate any discussion. But here’s to hoping it will.

Let me start this by asking a question: When you first thought about chastity, when you first found interest in it, what did you think about specifically? Was it just about having your ability to self-pleasure taken away as well as having the act of sex taken away? Or was it something more than just that?

For myself, when I first thought about chastity, it was an erotic thought. Ironically, the reality of chastity would be the opposite of physical enjoyment, for the person locked up at least. But it was still an erotic thought ... the fuel of edging.

This is what I thought before I experienced chastity with a woman who took the keys. I’m not one to kiss and tell but I will say (in a broad manner) that right away, once I was locked up, my thoughts went to her. And I felt an incredible need to stay in contact with her. Quickly, my focus was on pleasing her and making her happy. Yes, she had the keys but my intentions were based on something other than that. And as I got to know her, I had the desire to show her my commitment.

This led to a new thought about chastity that made so much sense to me than just the erotic thoughts of fantasy. (This is not to say that the erotic thoughts weren’t good, very good!)

It was about tasks and chores and being held accountable to complete these things. But that didn’t happen in my lone chastity experience. It was simply just about being locked up and that was it.

So I’m wondering if others had this reaction. Being given things I have to get done and being held answerable makes the lock-up of chastity something of increased worth. But when all you do is just sit there in a cage, it loses its luster. Twenty years ago, it might have affected me in a manner where I ached to orgasm. But twenty years ago, I had a lot more metabolism to be able to do that ... and then do it again five minutes later ... and then do it again ten minutes after that.

It becomes a different experience when you have a little seasoning to you. And it’s an adjustment that beckons the mind to find purpose.

Yes, it sounds like my interest is for someone more than just a keyholder and that’s probably true. But there are things that seem inherent to the lock-n-key exchange. Primarily, she lives with absolute independence. And the chaste one lives with absolute submission to her.

But what are some of your thoughts on this?

Is chastity fulfilling when you are just simply locked up?

Or does it require interactions, chores, assignments, etc. to be compelling and to have longer continuity?

2. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    I may not be the best person to answer this, buy I think (for some people) you are correct. Last week I cleaned the bathtub for my wife and became aroused in the process.

3. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    There were two things that made it attractive for me.

• Due to gender dysphoria, specifically related to genitals, I hated having erections. Chastity devices offered a far reduced erectile capacity.
    • My wife hated penetration, and me even having an erection was a big turnoff for her. So, chastity devices seed like a way to keep things fun for both of us and eliminate what she disliked so much.

4. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    For me it very much requires interaction, someone else taking control of me. Chastity is a way for my Goddess and I to have dominant and submissive fun together. We both enjoy the power dynamic.

I also sometimes find things down there try to get hard when I'm doing chores!! It's like a part of my brain is teasing me about my submissive locked vacuuming ;)

5. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    The hormone rush is great. But whether it is the chores around the house or servitude in the bedroom, it is the laser like focus I have for my partner now that impresses me most about chastity. The real change is on the psyche - both her confidence in herself and my understanding of myself and our relationship.

Shellysboytoy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice