hitachi magic wand, the perfect gift for your Key holder....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by luckyhubby83, Aug 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    I figured this would be the best place to post it as there is the most traffic here and it does pertain to chastity.
    once your KH has her hands on a magic wand, your services may be secondary as this thing provides women with earth shattering orgasms. It certainly does not completely replace the leisurely teasing and finesse that a tongue can provide, however for a knock her socks off orgasm, the hitachi is a womans best friend.

im not affiliated with any brand or site, just sharing my 2 cents as i have bought my wife a few of these over the years and there are some out there that are either knockoffs or the new production by hitachi where they cheaped on materials as well as changed the design. the ones at sybian are the old school, powerful model. how do i know? i bought one off of amazon from a reputable vendor and the wand was not even close to being as effective as the old school ones were. naturally i asked them what was going on and it was explained to me that these are the new versions.
    when i contacted hitachi directly they said that they do not produce the older version any more.
    stock up now if you are a fan of the old school wands.
    https://sybian.com/product/hitachi-magic-wand/

its also on sale. win win.

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    My wife LOVES hers.

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Never bought one for a woman that did not enjoy it.
    Nor have I heard of one though I dare say there are some.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice