How do the women feel about chasity?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Bob Bellflower, May 7, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Bob Bellflower

Bob Bellflower New member

Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    From a locked sub. I would like to know how the women like they're mens dicks locked. I know one comment on a post of mine said she liked to know what her husband was NOT doing when she wasn't there.

2. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Well, it's rarely what you said, about him not having a wank. Occasionally I might have got him SO worked up that it's a tiny risk, and he'll say something like, 'You really should lock me up to make sure...' but that's mostly playing. He has the self control to not rub one out without the cage to stop him (and honestly if he was that addicted to masturbation we'd have other issues to sort out...).
    It's mostly the psychological reminder that his cock is under my control and that he can't cum without my permission. And the physical element of it encasing and holding him when I'm not there to.

cntltx and Bob Bellflower like this.
  3. Bob Bellflower

Bob Bellflower New member

Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    So your saying that it the Power over the man thats the biggest turn on for the woman. You said the physical element, also OK keeping control of THE cock..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice