Total Denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by buildup, Feb 24, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    In chastity my wife does not allow oral or PIV, no touching pussy either. It's want she wants. And I'm glad it's a big turn-on for me: denial is teased. Certainly PIV holds little attraction for me. To those when in chastity who are are allowed access if your KH said access denied, how would you feel?

I mainly experience edging with ball torture or a quick squeeze of my cock by my wife. I am only permitted to briefly kiss, hug, or caress her ass in moderation. Neither am I allowed to stand too close to her in the house for long. I suppose it's a case of stand back and admire; no touching

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  2. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    I don't think total denial would work for us, I may be handing over control of penis but ultimatly I still want to feel loved, appreciated and yes even desired lol.I may not get a release a myself but I do like to be intimate with my partner.

As always though whats important is that it is working you so enjoy lol.

3. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    Total denial is torture, not fun. I guess if you find it exciting, then have at it. But even my wife likes to tease me and let me touch her from time to time.

4. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Just to clarify my wife will also initiate a hug or kiss me or grab my ass. The other day when on waking she rolled on top of me (I was hard) and said women on top then got out of bed. I can't decide which is the bigger tease edging or access to pussy denied

5. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Maybe I misunderstand your wording. If it is just access to her pussy that is denied, that isn’t quite as bad. My wife has made it clear that I will never penetrate her again, but she still lets me touch her pussy and occasionally lets me bring her to orgasm by clitoral stimulation. I guess there is still plenty of fun to be had even if she won’t let you touch her pussy if she will still allow other playful activities.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  6. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    My wife enjoys me suffering by this control. She knows how much I want to get to it: pussy denial is both exciting and torturous similar to edging

7. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:

That's the difference I suppose I will penetrate her again and cum in her, although I think she would like permanent pussy denial. I'm not totally sure about this I could ask her. I don't think I'm at the advanced level to accept this. I would need a lot more training.

8. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    My wife has mandated total, permanent penetration denial. As I stated, I can still touch and enjoy her pussy, but my penis will never ever go in there again.

Permanent pussy denial is lifestyle and takes some effort. If you want to give her what she wants, you both have to be committed to keeping things fun and interesting. Biology is still biology and your body will still crave pussy. Eventually the desire gets overwhelming and that’s where the rubber meets the road.

My wife is not an orgasm addict. She could honestly go the rest of her life without one and be content. But she is absolutely adamant that she does not ever want me penetrating her again. So allowing me to touch and enjoy her pussy with my fingers is her compromise to keep me happy. She knows that my biology compels me to find her pussy irresistible and allows me the pleasure of touching it to meet my biological need.

b_quark and Peter Rabbit like this.
  9. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:

10. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    I could not survive this way. I am obsessed with pussy -- my highest goal in life is to be permitted to worship her holy vagina and sacred clitoris with my tongue and lips. I want this more even than to be erect. And from her point of view this is the second best thing about my chastity (the best thing being her new calm, thoughtful, intimate, respectful, obedient husband).

11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    @Shepherdsflock -- I wonder if I could do this, and I think I could, although it's a hypothetical question because my wife still wants the occasional PIV. But the question your situation poses -- could I go forever with no PIV, but with fingers and oral allowed -- is a difficult one. I certainly would miss the prospect, the carrot, the possibility of her highest reward. But if she became a strict keyholder (she's a gentle keyholder now) with a high degree of discipline, and required regular pussy service while forbidding entry, I think I could do it. But to be forbidden to ever touch or worship the holy place again I could not do.

Giveitup likes this.
  12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    @buildup -- you're still reasonably new here, I think it would help us if you provided more background about how you and your wife arrived at chastity. You've suggested elsewhere that this was her idea, and suggested here that she would like permanent denial. Without core context it's hard to fully understand both of your situation.

13. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    No touching would drive me to insanity. I NEED to be able to at least touch her there. I don’t really know why, but I think it’s common to every straight man. We all crave pussy in such a way that just touching one is a big deal.

b_quark, Giveitup and Rectrix like this.
  14. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Just had a phone call from my wife whose just told me I'm never having pussy again or an O again because yesterday we had penetrative sex twice yesterday after pleading from me.

She was checking to see how much decorating and housework I had done when I told her none today. She replied because you came twice yesterday isn't it? That's it now do not beg or even try asking again for pussy. I'm still not sure if she actually meant permanently no pussy and no O. I'm hoping it's just a long stint, I dare not ask. Well not right now anyway. I've just agreed to follow her without fail this time.

spider203 likes this.
  15. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:

Out of chastity I get to perform oral on her, even some rimming. It's just that in chastity it's ACCESS DENIED. Have some edging and ball torture and yearn for it
    I'll tell you more later. My wife has just phoned me and told me to get something done today (now) and that she regrets letting me come twice yesterday. She finished by saying don't expect pussy or to cum for at least one month. She sounded really serious this time. The longest I've ever been chaste is 17 days: This is going to be tough. Will post later

16. Hut6000

Hut6000 Junior Member

Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    Second that

17. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is similar to my situation. In a sense.

My wife is unaware of my chastity (itself only 17 days old) but it's been access denied more or less constantly since she became pregnant with our first child in 2007. Obviously, having had two more children, it's not totally constantly, but I can relate because my wife doesn't really like any kind of touching anywhere. It may be down to the fact that I am far from normal (I have ASD, but we didn't know that until December 2017) or not. The point is that, yes, she doesn't like me stood close by either or too long a hug or too much touching - even holding hands is a bit too much.

She certainly doesn't enjoy any touching of me, so no tease at all, let alone denial.

The main difference is that my wife is as vanilla as they come and when we have discussed anything relating to kinks (I was open about my cross-dressing from the beginning, but she refused to listen and opted to ignore it in the hope that it would go away and not be a thing. In 2011, when it became clear what she had done, she told me that I had not been open enough and later relented to she didn't want to know) she has reacted with some frustration, anger and despair.

In short, TL;DR - my wife is not my KH but it's been ACCESS DENIED for almost a decade, with brief interludes. I don't know what I feel about it, nor how I should.

18. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    Amen, Brother!

Guest 4926 likes this.
  19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I am also “pussy free” my wife made it clear after the cuckolding started that I would not penetrate her again, I am allowed occasional edging when I am very well behaved, apart from that it is anal stimulation only for me.

20. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:

So yes we first started experimenting with chastity some 2 and a half to 3 years ago. Although my wife would have started it earlier. It took years before I was ready to try it, even though she had suggested having sex less frequently. My wife thought that I wanted it too often This being every day or nearly every day, occasionally twice a day. At the time I never helped her with any housework because I found it so tedious, and she would have a moan now and again about this; but accepted this situation. She later suggested taking a break from sex or at least reducing it's frequency to every other day. At the time I had no knowledge of chastity as a kink and I'm pretty sure my wife didn't either. Nor that chastity can transform a husbands behaviour towards his wife.

I refused to comply with her wishes and continued to ask even pester her for regular sex, and she complied. Some time passed and the subject came up again: a brief break from full sex. I said I would get sexually frustrated if I didn't have sex. Her advice was don't cum just tolerate it or relieve myself or she could do it for me. Hand jobs were something she would do for me anyway occasionally. However, I still refused.

Then the resistance to my demands for frequent sex became more often. So I did a deal with her. If I could have have sex everyday up for a certain number of days then she could have, for example, five days off and just give me hand jobs. Overtime she became highly skilled at hand jobs and ball massage. I started to enjoy them as much as full sex, sometimes more. A few times she suggested just switching to reduced regular sex being every other day or no sex just hand jobs I refused but continued to agree occasional deals involving just hand jobs which I had really started to enjoy.

One day I came across a male chastity website and practices such as edging, and how chastity could transform for the better the male's behaviour and FLR. When she suggested another hand job period only I explained edging to her as a way of dominating she agreed not to let me come. Well I experienced a desire to be more helpful at home which she liked. Her requests for more chastity from me followed and I started to willingly comply. Now it has turned into a kink for me. My wife now fully understands the behaviour modification chastity has on me and that is one of the things she likes about it. Also a few years ago she started handling my balls more roughly during the hand job periods and was excited by the effect it had on me. I would wince and she would show satisfaction even enjoyment at my response. Now she is a master of edging and ball torture, and the tables have been turned on me. I following her requests for chastity far more now. Whenever I mention that my balls are on fire in a chaste period, my wife will typically say let them burn. She tells me she enjoys controlling me and making my balls feel like they are going to burst because they are so full. My wife also likes that I don't interrupt her anymore when she is talking to me. That I listen to her, do the housework and generally care for her more. Sometimes she suggests that I should become a eunuch for her.

21. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    We have a different dynamic, being me, my wife and my keyholder. There is hugging and kissing and affection. There's massages given by me. My wife enjoys PIV, but with me wearing a strap-on. Beyond that, there's no erections while unlocked, no PIV with actual dick, no oral, no manual stimulation by them, or me. If I cum, it's locked, with the help of our e-stim. I may very rarely get unlocked for CBT with my keyholder, which is pretty harsh. Neither woman is big into getting oral, so that's again, a once or twice a year at best thing. My wife likes orgasms, my keyholder has no use for them.

I'm enjoying it. It's really tough of course. There's lots of days that are no fun at all. We do a lot of conditioning to not want genital stimulation or use, and that does help. I focus on giving pleasure, and how lucky I am to have both a wife, and a keyholder. Basically, I used to edge for hours, dreaming of hardcore denial, and now that i have it, I can't masturbate to it. But, I can only get maybe 50% turned on, being locked all the time, so that's better than the frustration from edging, or being edged. 8 months into it so far. One day at a time!

buildup and Consensus like this.
  22. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    #22 buildup, Feb 25, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2019

Your story is really interesting and reminds me of the fail I had the other day (mentioned earlier) when I was having full sex I started to go soft and then I thought about just PIV and that did nothing for me. Then I started to think about pussy denial and edging and my wife's face when she's doing it especially when she applies ball torture. I then had an O inside of her. Afterwards I thought things are starting to turn around. Now the edging and ball torture are starting to overtake full sex as a turn-on.

Recently the balance of my preference between full sex and control with edging for me was more or less equal. Although it would change from day to day. I think probably by tomorrow I will start feeling really horny and begin to enter servitude mode without any verbal prompts from my wife. Unlike yesterday

Rectrix likes this.
  23. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Thank you. I certainly understand now why your wife wants control of your erections and why she wants to make access to her holy place rare. It sounds like you know, too, that you are becoming a better, more respectful husband. You were seeing her only with the one eye of your little head; she is opening your eyes to see her, and to see yourself, as a whole person. Congratulations.

Consensus and buildup like this.
  24. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    My wife wouldn’t call it total denial, and she avoids making anything definite* but we share some commonality.

I have no entitlements. Everything is off limits unless she directs it. I have shed expectations and learned to be grateful

I realize that today I haven’t been inside her pussy for a record 121 days today. It’s never been longer than 2-3 months before. She’s allowed me to enter her just 17 times in the last two years* I hunger for it. She tells me she keeps me reminded just so I know what I’m missing. So it’s an active denial. Not a passive forgetting. She keeps the hunger alive.

Her first rule in 2014 was no chasing, and no pushing for more, and no whining or begging. If she wanted to tease me, I needed to be happy with what she gave me. She treated my jumping up for attention like a bad puppy. Sex became completely under her direction.

When that’s coupled with my no self-stimulation rule, it makes my denial complete. I am totally dependent on her for sexual stimulation of any kind.

She loves edging and making me spill over and keeping me hard. I get unlocked each day for her teases and ruined orgasms.

You don’t want to become a eunuch. My wife loves keeping my flames roaring. I’m always ready to be touched and extremely reactive. A nipple tweak and ass grab make me squeak and blush. Hearts rise above my head.

She doesn’t focus on denial as much as the teasing. She knows orgasms wipe me out, and so they are more and more rare each year.

Good luck to you. Make sure she’s feeling happy and loved.

*she likes keeping everything indefinite. Except two years ago when she made her clear and simple rule: “all self stimulation is off-limits” permanently, unless she directs it. She took permanent control over all aspects of my self-stimulation in April 2017. That’s certain. I’m not allowed to fondle parts that bring me over the edge. If she ever learns to make me cum from just nipple stimulation alone, she’ll take my permission to idly fondle my nipples away.

25. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Interesting, @Peter Rabbit . Being released for teasing each day seems unusual and quite an investment by your wife. The very limited entry, on the other hand, in increasingly the case for me, too.

Consensus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice