I got everything I need...Almost...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, May 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    Last night my Wife(KH) tells me to get into the bedroom, strip down and lay on the bed. She said it was time for me to get my orgasm. It's been 19 days since my last one. After 15 minutes of ball rubbing and licking, she hands me the key and tells me to take the cage off, but leave to ring on. By this time I'm as hard as a rock. She gives me a few strokes and tell me she has never seen my penis looks so big and hard. She then says I can cum whenever I want. So I'm about two seconds from cumming, and she gives me one last big lick...And hands me the cage and tells me to put it back on. I'm so close to having a orgasm it's not funny. But like a good boy, I go soft (without orgasm) and put the cage back on. She then asks why I didn't cum and tells me I should have because now it is going to be another two weeks before I get another chance. This morning she back her butt back into my cage and tells me to dry hump her. She has me hump her for 10 minutes, stops me and pulls out the foot cream. Thinking after I have finished her foot rub I would get a reward...Foot rub finished, she give my balls one last lick, gets up and just leaves me there... Throbbing in my cage, head spinning and so horny. I'm not sure what to think. All this from a woman that had never heard anything about MC. Three times in 24 hours I almost got to cum....Almost....:confused::lockkey:

2. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    Haha...Once they figure out the cage, we submissives are at their mercy. It is definitely a love hate experience.

Mash2214, Guest 2014 and Susanstoy91 like this.
  3. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    I love that my Wife(KH) has control over me. She has really turned the tables on me. She knows just talking about my cage or me being locked gets me very excited. From someone who wasn't sure about MC, she has sure come along way in just a year. She is even looking items up on the "Net" to find out what other Key Holders want out of their caged men. I also hate that she has total control over my orgasms. When I get them, where I get them, if I get them...It is for sure Love...Hate...:lockkey:

Mash2214, Sylophine and tiruh811 like this.
  4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    Enjoy the torment you are another very lucky man living his dream, so many others wouls give their orgasms to swap places with you.

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    Your wife is giving you exactly what you want but didn’t know it yet.

She is moving faster than you can keep up with at this time. Good Luck. It sounds like your infor a long journey of Lockup and denial. Enjoy

6. HerPetWolfie

HerPetWolfie Member

Screen Printing
    Pacific NW
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    Heh, yea... Miss is visiting soon, and she told me to not get butt hurt or complain if I stay locked her whole visit. My mouth far outshines my clitty, anyway.

BlueberryRidge, tiruh811 and Mash2214 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice