Permanent Chastity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by DorkyLittleBitch, Jun 9, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    It's been a while since I have been here, so I probably won't know many of you now. Anyway, the reason for my leaving had more to do with my wife and I working though some tough choices and changes in our relationship then anything going on here. I was in and out of chastity for a number of years and would go long stretches without being permitted an orgasm, but it still felt like a game to us more then a lifestyle choice. This past fall was a really hard time for my wife for some reason, and it really exposed a lot of the flaws in our D/s lifestyle. Our D/s relationship started to Crack and crumble and was making both of us sad and upset.

On Jan 2nd we had an old school romantic night of sex like we had before choosing our new lifestyle. The next day while we both agreed it was wonderful, we also felt like it was in some ways a betrayal of the lifestyle we had chosen and to be honest the lifestyle that had saved our marriage and made us happier then we ever were. Over the next month or so we came to the realization that my behavior during that month had been horrendous. My wife told me she hoped I enjoyed my orgasm on 1/2 because it was going to be my last at least a for a very long time, maybe ever. To enforce this she demanded I be caged in my Watchful Mistress cage that has the security screw, and told me to order the punishment pins they offer. She said she not only didn't want me to have an orgasm or get hard anymore, but wanted it to hurt when I did try to get hard. Hoping I would eventually learn sexual pleasure for me was over. That was almost 3 months ago. I am still climbing the walls but committed to her happiness. She has never ever been happier nor more satisfied then she is now. Hopefully things will keep just getting better.

DLB

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    ooh, don't you even has a cuddle or allow to do things.

3. HollyC

HollyC Active member

Local Time:
    Forgive me for prying but I don't understand why a 'romantic night of sex' together sparked this feeling of guilt. If you were both happy and enjoyed it, its not a betrayal of anything. FLM's are not a religion, there's no tenets you HAVE to obey. If your wife has made these decisions then good for her but I would not see it as a 'betrayal' if she at some point, suddenly, desires some physical intimacy.

slave_m, ChasteHubby2015 and Aiki like this.
  4. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Not any more. We have been doing this for 9 years now off and on. I just can't behave properly when she tries to be nice like that. It really is my own fault.

5. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    You aren't prying and I am happy you took the time to post a reply. Betrayal maybe too strong of a word, but let me give you some better perspective and maybe what I said will make more sense. My wife and I have been together for 34 years this December. For 25 of them we were a happy vanilla couple with large sexual appetites. After raising 4 kids who are all wonderful, we found ourselves drifting apart. But what was really happening was we were both tired as hell of fulfilling the same traditional roles we always had. Long story short a FLR relationship gave us both to the same degree what we had despirately been missing. For years after we were happier then we had ever been. And we spent many years as kids madly in love, so that is saying something. Anyway, whatever was bothering my wife in the fall came to a head on that Jan 2nd and she just wanted me to make love to her like I used to which I happy did. Honestly that night aleviated her fears that that would not be possible again which was part of what was bothering her. Now with those fears put to rest she has gone extreme on me. Ha ha... which is fine. Her happiness is all that has ever mattered to me for the last 34 years.

steelwaiting likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well you can has lots of fun still even if you has to be in a little cage.

7. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Yes you certainly can....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice