The absolute joy of chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by nikkel, Mar 13, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    In my younger days, all I thought of was getting an orgasm.
    About 32 years ago A Lady allowed me to go down on her but nothing more . That was my first taste of domination, I loved it. I stayed awake with an erection all night as she slept soundly beside me . Now and then she woke up and asked " what's wrong ? cant you sleep, that's too bad " and laughed and went back to sleep.
    I loved it , being horny all night was like constant foreplay . It lasted all night and most of the next day as my girl would kiss me or press her boobs against me ,all the while saying "what's wrong" .
    She was an old girlfriend I'd lived with ten years earlier ,and she'd come and stay with me for a few days at a time .
    Well ten years later I was dating another woman and giving her naked massages with nothing in return. Again I found the arousal lasted all and, felt so good .
    After a month I was allowed orgasms . Then one beautiful day I said something about an old girlfriend and my new girl sentenced me to 30 days of no sex. I still massaged her and went down, but nothing fior me .
    The thought of being sentenced to 30 days no sex was so stimulating ,I couldn't believe it !
    I was so horny all day everyday . I started doing things to please her ,like breakfast in bed on weekends . Washing her car ,and doing house work . She caught on right away and added to my chores . Once again I displeased her ,and was sentenced to another 30 more days . OMG I could have cum right then..
    That's how I came to appreciate chastity , I didn't know cock cages existed at that time .
    I learned the joy of being sentenced to no sex, and loved submitting to My Ladys domination.
    My relationship with that Lady ended 13 years ago.
    I advertised for a Dominant Lady ,and soon found a true sadist . After being her sissy bitch for 12 years, and never having sex with her I was a well trained slave , during that time she had me get a cage ,and I was locked for a little over 6 months at the longest . She knew that when I wasn't caged I'd want to J/O at home . She sent me a photo of herself from shoulders up for me to loom at as I J/O ,but I had to ask her permission which was mostly denied I often lasted months with no orgasm, and even put my cage on without my Queen knowing it , I'd remove it when visiting her.
    My Queen loved humiliating me for not being a man. She didn't like the cage as much as she liked seeing me cleaning her house naked and having an erection. She loved the power she felt knowing I wanted her and she could laugh at my useless erection. Well my Queen ended our relationship in October 2022 , I found a Lady who I'm serving as her taxi service , she is a Domanatrix ,and calls me her Chore Whore . She tells me how her various slaves and her enjoy sex, and even sometimes describes the kind of sex. I am only her driver , nothing more
    ,and I am finding after 2.5 months I'm becoming very dedicated to her. I love knowing she texts me every time she want me to drive her somewhere . often to a boy friends, where I'm told to wait in the car , sometimes as long as 4 hours . All this is very arousing to me . I have no urge to J/O now, just the enjoyment of that warm sexual feeling of being aroused .
    BTW my photos show marks on my body my Queen left after whipping me with her belt ,and doubled over cable .She loved taking photos of me cleaning and so on.. The photos of me caged are recent selfies .

starflyer, CagedBadger and Pepe_ like this.
  2. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    Wow very cool thanks for sharing

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    Sounds familiar! Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice