So how long does CB-related chafing take to heal?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Gfl, Jan 8, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Gfl

Gfl Member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    In my first, possibly over-zealous attempt to get used to my CB6ks, I spent a day or two figuring out sizing and then spent 24 hours in it, waking up to find that the front side of my scrotum was sad, red and threatening to blister. Took it off and am waiting to heal before trying it again. That was more than a week ago, and I'm still getting faint signs of remaining injury, like itchyness during the day, increased sensitivity of that skin and usually some point in the day where it will clearly hurt like there's still some burning left. So what are your experiences with injury, and separately, how long does it take for a scrotum to stretch out, toughen up and get used to these devices? I have a willing, wonderful KH and I can't hand over my keys until we figure out how to do this safely!

2. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    Maybe you went too small to start with and didn't use enough lube?

3. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    Lube is important. At first I could go only a day or 2 before it became uncomfortable, and had to be removed.Baby oil gel, Vaseline petroleum jelly rubbed into skin, or even Lanacane anti chaffing gel are some of the better known ones. My question is about your CB unit is it genuine or knockoff. If knockoff you may need to fill in ridges in the ring. I have seen suggestions of using candle wax, I personally used silicone sealant. I am quite pleased with my CB unit now.

4. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    +1 on the Lanacane. It's great stuff!

5. Gfl

Gfl Member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Should be an authentic unit...got it from Stockroom and it has all the right markings on the rings (I remember reading somewhere that knockoffs didn't have the same markings in terms of size numbers and stuff). There's no ridge, per se, though I do see a slightly raised line in the center where the two halves of the mold meet. For the knockoffs is it more like an indentation?

6. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    The little raised line you mentioned, i polished it with 3,000 grit emery cloth and then some polishing compound to make it as smooth as the finish on a car. With a little lube, as mentioned above, I could wear the device without much discomfort after about 2 weeks of playing to get the rings and spacers sized right. Good luck and take your time to get it right.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice