Penis sheath first time.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by GageTamedGuy, Aug 11, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. GageTamedGuy

GageTamedGuy Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    My keyholder LOVES PIV with me. But doesn’t want me to cum. So, we ordered a sheath. It adds 1.5 inches to the length and a bit to the girth. We had plenty of foreplay then I fumbled with this thing for a few minutes. Finally got it on and she likes to ride me. She hopped on and took her time taking the little extra length. After a few minutes she grabbed her wand and held it on her clit till she came two times. She was done so she hopped off and continued to tease me. She wanted to feel just me inside her so she hopped back on. She pulls off or stops moving when she knows I’m close to cumming. After about 5 times she stopped. She looked at me and told me she wants to feel me explode inside her. She made me cum so hard I laid there and couldn’t move for about 5 minutes. She likes the sheath and said we will definitely be using it in the future. I’d recommend one if this is something you and your partner would enjoy.

2. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    I've been curious about these. How does it attach? Is it one with a cock ring that also pulls on your scrotum?

Part of my apprehension is that my boys are kind of high and tight and I was worried about it being uncomfortable.

Care to share a link to the one you have and like.

nubbin likes this.
  3. GageTamedGuy

GageTamedGuy Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Penis Sleeve Extender Enlarger, Silicone Cock Sleeve Extension Sheath Penis Ring with Ball Stretcher for Enlarge Thicken, Reusable Condom Realistic Dildo Penis Pump, Adult Male Sex Toys for Men Couple https://a.co/d/8kOuR4h

here’s the one I bought. It does go around your balls but I’m pretty sure if everything was dry it’s not slipping.

nubbin likes this.
  4. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    We used a sheath for a while too…she really loved the extra length and girth, although I’m decently endowed around 7.5” fully erect… I was amazed how much she enjoyed just a “little more”… we now use a very lifelike dual density dildo that I wear in a strapon when she wants PIV if she doesn’t want me unlocked and she always cums multiple times with it… yeah maybe I’m a little jealous of the “other” cock!

nubbin likes this.
  5. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    This is the one we have.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002IKQYSC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have a small dick so it fits, keep that in mind when you get one

6. OwnedBy Mistress Dom

OwnedBy Mistress Dom Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Been in that situation before but with a self ruined orgasm.We use a sleeve but more lately a dual larger density dildo with a strap on attached something.we enjoy it

nubbin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice