Changing cage diameter

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by locked120, Jan 7, 2014.

1. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    Wondering if anyone has determined they needed one size smaller or larger diameter
    After receiving their device?

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    Lots of people do. Get in touch with MM and they can give you a price for changing it out.

3. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    It's not slated for production for a couple of weeks .. More interested to know if people found going 1/8" in either direction would have been better for them?

4. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    The inside diameter of the cage can never be adjusted or changed once the cage has been started.
    The base ring size can be changed.
    maturemetal@grandecom.net
    Thanks
    Mistress MM

5. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    Yes Mistress Mature metal.. I am aware if that .. Thanks for the reply..
    To be more clear ... Has anyone thought they were for example needing one size of cage diameyer when ordering then
    Finding it would have been better to go to the next smaller size?

6. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    I never felt the necessity to change the cage diameter or length. However I started with 50 mm base ring and within a month or so, it became lose. Then I shifted to 45 mm base ring.

7. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    The most common mistake is to order longer than needed. If you're having second thoughts, you need to contact MM immediately and sort it out before it goes into production.

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  8. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    When I ordered my JB I told Mistress MM how I sat in the CB6000s I wore for many months. Her advice on what my diameter size was right on the money. I would trust their recommendation.

9. vassel

vassel Member

Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    My Jailbird is OK but a touch loose. I do wish I had ordered, say, 1/4" shorter in length. I'm tempted to get another that is both a step shorter and smaller in diameter, plus to try a different style. I'd suggest err on the side of slightly smaller if you're unsure.

10. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    I went down a size in diameter for my second device. The first one fits just fine, but I wanted my second device to be a bit more snug. It's being shipped tomorrow, so I'll be able to comment more sometime next week.

11. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    Well I ended up going one size smaller in diameter .. Hopefully it hits the mark.. Miss K is hinting once we are sure of everything is all right I could be joining the one year club..;-).. Gotta love this woman !
    Think it won't be too long for mine to be shipped as well ..
    subdomain please do let me know how your sizing choices work out.

12. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    I got my new pet trap yesterday...it's quite a bit smaller going from 1 3/8" to 1 1/4" in diameter. It's also noticeably shorter than my queens keep, although both were ordered to be 2 1/4" in length. I will have to measure to see which one is off...I just assumed that the queens keep's length was correct so I never checked it.

So how does it fit?

At first it seemed too small but I've been wearing it for about 36 hours and it's totally comfortable. Actually it's less noticeable than the queens keep. With the bigger diameter I could pretty much get hard and feel myself pressing against the bars but with the smaller diameter I can't feel as much. Also there are less bars on the pet trap. I can still get hard at the base of the penis, but there is no room inside the cage. So there is less sensation.

The skin around the base of the cage opening does bulge a bit, and the head of the penis can get stuck in the cage about a half an inch back. So it does not fit as well from a visual stand point, but it actually does limit the erection/sensation more. I can barely tell if I am wearing it or not.

The main question will be if it stretches the skin in a weird way with long term wear. I will probably check to see how things are looking in the next few days.

13. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
  14. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    I should clarify that the lengths are in fact the same. The smaller diameter creates an optical illusion and makes it appear shorter.

I went back in my queens keep, with the larger diameter, wondering if it would feel huge after wearing the smaller pet trap. It didn't, it seemed fine.

I was thinking that the more snug fit would be a more interesting feeling, possible creating a stronger sexual tension. Actually quite the opposite - with no room to grow, I felt less sensation and erections tended to subside rather quickly. I found myself missing feeling myself growing and pressing against the bars of the queens keep...

15. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    I like being aroused for long periods and feeling the cage around me. With the snugger fit however, it seemed like my erections just gave up and my sexual energy just kind of dropped off.

So depending on what you want to achieve (or not achieve), you may prefer one fit over another.

I would say that both fits are within my acceptable range. Possibly splitting the difference between the 2 diameters would be an even better fit, but I'm not sure if MM offers that.

The pet trap is totally comfortable, so I wouldn't say it's too small, but the skin does bulge around the opening of the cage so it might require a little more attention to prevent irritation over the long term.

I'm going to stay in the queens keep until my next release, and then I'll have another go in the pet trap.

Since the snugger fit didn't really give me the feeling I was expecting (at least so far), I may decide to sell it at some point.

Someone wishing to lower their sex drive or their frustration during chastity might prefer a tighter fit.

Or it might be for the keyholder to decide.

16. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    If I were to order a new cage for my JB, I'd go a tad (1/8") smaller. I wore my CB6Ks just for the heck of it yesterday, and the snug tube felt good. Mind you, it took some pushing and shoving to get Mr. Happy in to it.

17. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    Turns out Mr Mature was right on the money I think in going 1/8 smaller on what I thought I wanted..

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice