Why do we like it so much?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Andrew K, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I have had ideas and fantasies of male chastity, enforced by unbreakable chastity belts as long as I can remember, probably since I was 6-7 years of age.

Today, half a life later I still find it equally hot and exciting. I love my full steel chastity belt with its reassurance that there is no way to please myself unless unlocked or taking out the bolt cutter.

Enforced chastity is somewhere in-between heaven and an orgasm that is just waiting to be released. Being constantly in a state ranging from semi-horny to very horny keeps me in a so delightful limbo.

Does anyone have any thoughts on why we have these fantasies why the realization of them is so exciting?

Giles_English and Victor38 like this.
  2. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    I don't know why chastity is so intoxicating and I don't know if there is a good answer to the why that is. I know that the delight of being extremely horny keeps me coming back to it.

Andrew K likes this.
  3. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    I gave up questioning why this is so great. All I know for certain is Beloved is happy, and I am delightfully horney so why try to sabotage by overthinking it?

Andrew K likes this.
  4. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    I enjoy chastity because it makes me feel more sissy like.

Andrew K likes this.
  5. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    We're probably the first generation in history that's had the ability and resources to indulge in this sort of thing. Men that lived hundreds of years ago (or even in the Nineteenth century) could not have been able to have devices that are comfortable and reasonably secure, without the religious and/or social taboos that would have suppressed many of them. Chastity like this seems to be almost exclusively limited to affluent, older white males, which has always been a mystery to me.

Mascara^Snake and Andrew K like this.
  6. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Thanks for a very enlightening post Billus. It makes a lot of sense.
    I never thought of it in terms of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. On the highest level we find self-actualization, authenticity, spontaneity etc. The step below deals with the need to feel good about one self. This is very much in line with your reflections.
    People struggling with finding food, clothing and shelter or safety is probably more unlikely to pay as much attention to the matter.

7. Caged

Caged New member

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    I think you're more right with Maslow then what Billus was getting at.

We as a species realistically no longer have the need to procreate. Most of us have the desire to have a family, but it's no longer a base need. We don't have farms that depend upon many kids to keep up with the chores to make the endeavor profitable to buy basic needs for the family to be sustainable.

And ignoring the stupidity of the "zero growth" crowd, we're not as much pressured to have a progeny. "DINKs" (dual incomes/no kids) are more accepted since infertile couples are now a class not to be offended (previously (and still, to some extent) there was strong pressure to have kids ("You're missing out!")).

Now we have sex for fun (and intimacy, exploration, excitement, and, of course, procreation by choice). We (mostly) all have the urge for sex. At a base level, it's exciting to have that urge denied. Sam Kinison, the deceased comic, illustrated 'anal sex' as something we 'didn't even want until we're told we can't have it.'

So, having someone with whom we desperately want to have sex dangle an amulet that is literally the key to our sexual desire, so close to us yet keeping it far enough to prevent our release, combined with her full knowledge of the power she wields, multiplied by any taunting she might offer...

Yeah, I think I kinda know why.

Billus, PUP and Andrew K like this.
  8. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    Very well put Caged.

9. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I am so happy and grateful that I am born with my kink. It is a real QoL-enhancer, adding so much pleasure to my life.
    Second, I am thankful for the fact that I was born in our time in history, in our part of the world where we are so well off that we can indulge fully in this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice