How do you guys last more than a few days?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Hannibal, Aug 14, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Hannibal

Hannibal Member

Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    I just completed my first week and all I can think about is sex and getting my rocks off. And yes they feel full and heavy. I guess its a little rough going from and orgasm or two a day to teased and denied several times a week with no release.

Mistress Deborah likes this.
  2. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    i too have the same issues. i have sex on my mind nearly all the time. I cant look at anything without seeing something sexual in it. i beg and plead for release and all it gets me is the door, without the key. So i find that since i don't have the key and am dependent on her whim and needs for my release i find things that make her happy in order for her to look more favorably on me. As you can see by my counter i doing so well that she does not want me to get the release for fear that i might regress back to the way i was before.

Mistress B likes this.
  3. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    "How do you guys last more than a few days?"

Ummmm....if your device fits you well and you have truly mentally surrendered control of your sexual pleasure to your Keyholder you don't have much of a choice! :>)
    allaboutHer

4. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    If the device is secure (pierced on) and you can't get out, it doesn't matter how much you want to cum. If there were any way to get out of my lori tube i'd do it in a second and immediately jerk off. i rub the metal and fantasize about it. but actually getting out and being able to cum is impossible and after 15 months with no way to escape, i just have to accept this.

5. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    9:13 PM

There's a way out of every device. Unless you have a keyholder to disappoint, if you really are that desperate then just cut it off, no?

6. Sine Die

Sine Die Member

Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    I seem to last longer when i'm not wearing a device. Its been 8 days now since i last had a orgasm but i have not been in chastity in all that time, i'v just been too busy with other things to be thinking about orgasms this past week.

When i do have a device on, i find i'm always horny and constantly thinking about orgasms. I find it harder to stay chaste in chastity than i do without it. When the device is worn it is a continual reminder of the unremitting urge to cum. But i guess thats part of the thrill of liking it in the first place, the loss of control and not being able to do anything about it.

7. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:13 PM

Of course nothing is truly permanent, but the only way to cut my Lori off would be to somehow cut through the bars on top, cut a 'v' in the metal in front right below the PA pin, and then pull my penis up and forward off of the pin. I'm sure it can be done with the right tools and right knowledge but trying to do it with a dremel tool or some sort of hand-saw is near impossible and would pose a severe risk of harm. I'd likely end up with my dick cut and bleeding, still stuck in the cage. There's not sufficient room to place anything between the steel bars and my penis to provide protection. I'm also worried about sharp steel shards falling into the cage and getting stuck between my penis and the metal tube. If i could safely cut it off i'm sure i would have done so a long time ago.

8. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    Really guys?? Are you in a forced chastity, or is this a voluntary securing?

If it's forced on you, then I can understand the desire to get out and take things in your own hand.

If it's voluntary, of your own choice< then buck up, accept what you've agreed to, and do as she tells you...

And yes, I'm chaste per my Mistress's choice, haven't taken matters into my own hand since before I offered her my commitment to her. I am NOT kept locked up, but I DO wear at least 2 cock rings right under the head of HER property, both as a symbol of my commitment, and as a reminder that it's not mine to play with.

Have I been tempted over the last year plus? Yes, but I have not fallen to the temptation.

Do I wish I was locked, for safe keeping and to further remove the temptation? Again, yes, but I honor my Mistress by honoring her decision and instructions.

Get a grip, not on HER property, but on your own willpower. Show her how you honor her by NOT giving in...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice