Kalis' Teeth Bracelet

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bobbyz, Aug 21, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. bobbyz

bobbyz New member

Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    Hello to all. Yes I do own one and yes i'm wearing it right now. It's an original, not the hinged version from Male Chastity now. The total diameter of the device is 1 1/2 inches, the inside diameter is 1 inch max. This is the mild version and meant for 24/7 wear. I wanted to reach out to anyone else who has experience with the Kali's teeth bracelet and wearing it for long periods of time. The longest I've made it is 3.5 days. Sleeping with it wasn't the issue although those nocturnal erections between oh say 3-5 am can suck! My biggest issue is my wife's watches. I'm not sure if i can classify it as a fetish because at times it feels that way but at other times it doesn't. Since I was a teenager I always sought out women who wore dress watches specifically with the safety chain. I'm not sure I can even explain it, but it's certainly a trigger to my submissive soul. My wife has an extensive collection of these watches now and wears a different one everyday. Most of the time I have no issues with controlling myself but when she wears certain watches I just fight with the bracelet all day long and it's truly painful. Ok, enough babbling, hope to hear from folks with KTB experiences or who are currently wearing one. Thanks so much!

Bobby

2. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    Hi, Bobby!
    I wear right now hinged MaleChastityNow KTB (severe version, 3/4 inch inner diameter). My longest experience of 24*7 wear is 3 weeks. At daytime I wear ball ring, and at night use only KTB itself. All is OK leaving aside nocturnal erections.

Regards,
    K.

3. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
  4. bobbyz

bobbyz New member

Local Time:
    Holy crap, how do you manage for that long in the severe version? There's no room in there at all. Does your wife keep the key to the KTB? Please tell me about the ball ring too, is wearing that in conjunction with the KTB more difficult since it's locked further down the shaft? Thanks for the heads up on the previous discussion, I'll repost in there.

5. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    Bobby,
    I am a grower and my cock is rather small when limp. So there is no problem with daily wear, but in case of erection it hurts like hell. Here is my album My new KTB, you can see pics of both http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/useralbums/my-new-ktb.245/view.
    From my point of view ball ring makes KTB more safe while wearing under clothes. Ball ring fixes KTB securely, so you can wear any briefs without risk of pitching. Still there are 2 problems:
    1. Pushing arc of your padlock through KTB and ball ring is uneasy task especially for the first time. But I got used shortly.
    2. Ball ring increases my arousal so I get lots of precum.
    As for keyholder I am self-locker.
    If you like to ask more questions, I will be in a chatroom for somewhat an hour.

Regards,
    K.

6. bobbyz

bobbyz New member

Local Time:
    I was able to make some adjustments to my KTB over the weekend and increase the inside diameter giving me more room and making it easier to wear 24/7. I have come to the conclusion that with my size penis I had essentially been wearing the intense version for the last little while and when my wife first started having me wear it on fridays the size would have equivicated to the severe version. With the adjustments the functionality is still the same and it does it's job, but it's much more comfortable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice