Interactions with Dominant/submissives

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by knave of swords, Jun 27, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. knave of swords

knave of swords living outside the window

Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    Ok, so i will start out by thanking everyone here at the mansion for being so open and friendly to me upon my initial introduction and subsequent postings. It is never easy, i think, entering into an online community, and it is more difficult when you are shunned for the crime of being new.

So this is my question, and i am fielding it to anyone and everyone: how do you find yourself interacting with other dominant/submissive personalities in "normal" vanilla life, such as the workplace? Do you find yourself "profiling" ("She is definitely dominant" or "he would make a very good submissive") or is it something you do not think about, or something that remains a part of your private life? Do you ever find yourself in a position where you dominate (or submit to) others in nonsexual or non lifestyle-related ways?

i apologize if this is a ridiculous or obvious question. It is something i have recently become very interested in, and was hoping to gain some outside expertise/experiences from others. And if i need to just shut up and be happy in chastity, let me know. Thanks!

2. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    I would love my wife to have 100% control over me at home, but at work and play (outside the home) I'm the one that is very much in control of all I do.

3. Cockless

Cockless Useless no-cock. Permanently locked and denied.

Europe
    Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    For me it is restricted yo my kh and personal life. I do however find myself thinking at time that he/she is probably dominant/ submissive

4. mslv4u

mslv4u Foot fetish opened my world

Professional
    Roanoke VA
    Local Time:
    I don't find myself fantasizing about others in that way. Very independent, non-conforming, rebellious type outside the house.

5. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Sub to my Mistress's, not at work, but try to be respectful to all, especially the ladies... Make them wonder what makes me different..

6. JoyousFaria

JoyousFaria Thou knowest I mislike hills.

Game Developer
    Oakland, CA
    Local Time:
    1st time posting here. Hooray!

I'm essentially a dominant alpha-male in all other aspects of my life (especially work), although I completely sexually submit to my wife. I wouldn't submit to another dominant person unless my wife ordered me to. That would bug me.

7. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    One thing I HAVE noticed, it's easier to talk to ladies, especially those I don't know. For some reason they seem to know I'm not a threat, or a freak. Was at the Vet today to pick up the furry kid, and while walking out struck up a decent conversation with a lady who was there to pick up meds for her dog... Very casual, pleasant, and not weird at all....

knave of swords likes this.
  8. knave of swords

knave of swords living outside the window

Local Time:
    Caged Wolf -- i also have noticed that! i think it has something to do with body language/tone of voice, but i really am not sure. i suppose once you realize you are locked down and under your keyholder's control, you stop sending out the sexy vibes . . . :D

9. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Knave,
    I think that may be part of it, but I think my new respect for my Mistress's crosses over into my daily life, and the respectful way I speak is part of it, as it the tone of voice, as you said.

I am/was a definitely an Alpha dominant before the change happened, both in work and home life. I could be a bulldozing hard ass, and never let it bother me that people saw me that way. To step down, not just for my Mistress, but for 2 Mistress's, and also being "assigned" to the hostess at our social club, and dealing with all the other ladies in the club has opened my eyes on how to relate and communicate instead of telling people what to do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice