Who could Live It

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockit, May 22, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    How many could or are living there fantasy?
    The fantasy of being locked and denied is great when you get release. Ok lets take a fantasy.
    The sub is locked and only allowed out every three weeks only for hygiene.
    So five minutes to clean then relocked. He gets some of the things he finds hot bondage CP etc etc.
    He is building up all this frustration this is when he wants unlocked. What if his Mistress gives him all he asked.
    The only thing he could look forward to is five minutes of freedom every three weeks.
    How long before this fantasy becomes a nightmare?

Just a thought

kkeeiitthh and Mascara^Snake like this.
  2. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    Good question. I'm incredibly lucky to have an understanding partner and soulmate in my Mistress, who knows what my fantasies are and helps me live them out.

A huge fantasy for me involved being locked up in chastity, being cuckolded, and being treated as a slave to both her and her bull. Looking after both of them whether it is sexually, or simple things such as getting them food/drink or driving them places. I've lived that fantasy out and it's a mind blowing experience that's for sure. But for me it's not an experience or a 'scene' it's now our life.

I've got to the point now where my fantasy is now my every day life give or take a small bit here and there, it's pretty crazy!

I always protest and do my best to not get locked up, despite in my head wanting it badly. And once i am locked up and have the possibility of 'cuming' or having release, i really really really don't want it lol.

3. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    You are a very lucky man not many get the chance to live there fantasy. Maybe some are lucky for it to remain fantasy

4. buzz

buzz Active member

North East UK, Co Durham
    Local Time:
    I guess I am - not quite to the same parameters you lay down but the basis is there.

I'll let you know if it ever becomes a nightmare.....for now I still think I must just be dreaming. :)

5. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    This is a rather self selected audience for this type of question. The percentage of males that can actually cope with chastity as a reality is higher here than in general. As we see in other threads, when a domme offers chastity services they soon find that the majority of applicants fail very quickly. Even at this basic level most people find the dream is a nightmare and bale out quick.

Taking it further in to the realms of permanence, forced behaviour and cuckolding are all extra barriers that can become too much for individuals.

When I was last owned, Mistress took me on those steps to fulfil both our fantasies. Yet even then when we discussed something like cuckolding we concluded that it was a step too far for both of us. We were fairly certain that the emotional strain could easily become that nightmare.

I applaud those that can really go that far and in my mind I wish I was there as well. If I ever won the lottery and was financially secure for life, I would probably seek someone to make it a reality. To go that far requires an intense bond and it is the seeking of that bond that really drives us as opposed to physical aspects.

The nightmare comes when the emotional bond starts to break. If it's strong enough both parties can cope with pushing the other to their limits and beyond.

Mistress B likes this.
  6. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    If you cant handle the heat, stay out of the cock cage. or something like that....

7. Aniyan

Aniyan Member

California
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    sissy_maid_melody wrote:
    Yes, I think the desire for intensity expresses a lot of the phenomenon. ...I've been locked in a solid Lori tube for a week (at other times for as long as 2 months). This time it's with a metal collar and having to seek permission for any reason to go without it. There is no endpoint and no "safeword."

We have a strong and "intense" bond. She's fundamentally "nice" and responsible and enjoys oral sex far more than a penis. 2 months may be only a way-station. And enslavement may be defined by greater and greater restriction.

But it does seem that intensity requires counterpoint. A fifth chord in a music composition is strong and defining but if that were all there was to it, the composition would fail. Perhaps chastity and enslavement within a relationship is similar? I don't know. ...I'm going to pose that question to her tonight. ...I'll let you know! ;)

8. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sounds like fun... let's try it :)

9. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    Reality and fantasty are the vast majority of the time so different from what a person believes that they actually want. The line between a fantasy fulfilled and a nightmare can be very fine at times, especially if one is into subjects such as CP. The world of CB can have a more vague line for a lot of people, but as in any situation there are always exception to any perceived rule or idea.

I would hazard to say that for many the fantasy always ends in release for them, whether the release is a part of the fantasy or what they get from the fantasy. When you move from the realm of fantasy into reality when dealing with chastity that release is often what disappears. When I say release of course I mean the big O, not just being unlocked.

My thought is that many people will find their limit comes when the thrill of the tease dies away. For some this may take as little as a day or two, for others it may go for days, weeks, or even months. Once the thrill has worn off then the reality of the situation begins to set in, that you have given up control in a true manner. Some may find this realization enlightening or erotic on its own, but for the vast majority the true realization of the loss of control is a near panic inducing moment.

From a personal perspective, my wife/KH and I have tested the waters of longer periods and are still working on it. When we started we set a mutual goal of a week of lockup with no O. Now, several years in we look at a lockup of under a few weeks to be a near waste of time. Neither of us go for this lock and release idea, nor do we make it a constant part of our sex life, it doesn't fit her desires and I see my fantasy as a true fantasy that I can take relief from/with without feeling I need to reach it. Now, we look are looking at a goal of 3 months, with a long term goal of up to 6 months. Will it come, I don't know, it depends on how well I handle the stages leading to the goals and whether the spice remains for BOTH of us as we work towards this goal. If it ceases to be enjoyable for either of us we are of the opinion that it is not worth doing.

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  10. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    I am relatively new to chastity. I did a 2 month trial with a cb6000, loved being locked in chastity, but hated the cb6k device; i was never able to stay locked for more than 3 days because of discomfort / hygiene. I decided to get a custom fit jailbird from MM. I've been newly locked in a jailbird since 4/30 and have only been briefly unlocked and allowed releases on 5/17 & 5/27. Mistress told me on 5/27 that the next time we play (likely at the end of June) that I will be her oral servant and will not be released while servicing her. I don't know when I will be unlocked again; but it could easily be for a month and it is totally up to Mistress. What makes this "work" for me are two things; the jailbird is a perfect fit, its design is great also allowing easy hygiene,& it is very comfortable. Most importantly, Mistress owns my heart and is always wonderful to me and I know that my being in chastity pleases Mistress. I don't believe I could do this with anyone else....

11. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

I think I am currently one orgasm away from living my fantasy. I work several hundred miles from home for at least 5 weeks at a time. We text like crazy when apart discussing everything, including my desire for permanent chastity. She is 64 and rarely desires me inside her any more. She let me know she had arrived at a number for my remaining orgasms before beginning that permanence and would tell me when the time was right.
    Several months ago I tried to break in a Lori's device while out here with the plan being to present her the key over a romantic dinner during a trip home. I made it a couple weeks, but just before heading home found it just wasn't going to work.
    We went to that dinner and when she asked about the key I had to tell her that once again we hadn't found the right device. She was as disappointed as I, but she still talked about having decided on a number. The number had been 1.
    After what we thought might have been the final attempt at chastity I asked if we could try one last device. If it failed we would abandon the idea. She wasn't against the idea, but since we had tried everything from three different CBXXXX series, two different Exobelts, the Lori's and even a Neosteel she was very hesitant to get excited. I told her about the MM Jailbird, that it was very affordable and looked much lighter than the Lori 's.
    The MM arrived and after a brief trial, a return of the device for a slight tweek, I put it on and left it on for a full month. Success!! I last went home 2 weeks ago and she wanted me to arrive home with it in place. I remained in it the entire time home and on the day I was returning to work she handed me the key and a tube of blue Loctite. I removed the security screw and coated it with the Loctite. I tightened it down and handed her the key. She asked if the two keys she now had were the only ones. Yes. She then informed me she also had a tube of red Loctite and the next time the cage came off, the red would be used. She did not give me a timeframe, but I am guessing her number, 1, remains the same. I am so close to my fantasy coming true. I am going to live it. I pray no matter how reality turns out that she NEVER goes back.

12. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    2:26 AM

i am living the fantasy & it is so much better than i had ever imagined. i never knew what being horny ALL THE TIME was, or CONTINUOUSLY WANTING TO CUM felt like until i was locked 24/7. To me it is not a nightmare at all, i am very content.

13. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    For us it is still a great fantasy that we are living together...For us it is about building the need for me to cum, and that need driving me insane to the level that I express myself more sexually (and aggressively) that I would normally. I love the feeling so much that I don't even need to be caged often...I will deny myself (with no "escape" clause) just to be on edge and hard for her at all times. We are not into permanent chastity/denial, so I do cum about every 2 weeks (sometimes more when the mood strikes her)...but for me, as she knows, I am extremely turned on by the fact that it is not up to me, and that I am her constant stud/hard cock. I'll drop my pants for her in a heartbeat at any time/place, just for the opportunity to feel her on my shaft (but not to cum! the feeling of her on my cock is better than any orgasm...atleast for me).

14. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    After a ten month trial period of chastity in which my longest period of no orgasm of any kind, my wife gave me a choice of committing to it as a lifestyle or just putting it aside. She felt it was too much work for her only to have me orgasm every month and then deal with how I treat her afterwards. I had to commit to indefinite chastity and wearing my CB6000s 24/7 with time off for cleaning and inspection each day. When I asked her what indefinite chastity meant she said no orgasm unless it was to preserve our marriage or my mental health. This is from a women who said that I had to go an indefinite period of time without penetrating her with anything and it has been 35 years and still waiting for intercourse.

Living the Chastity lifestyle for us is pretty easy because we are senior citizens with no children around. I can pour baby oil on my scrotum whenever I want so it is always lubricated well. Going to the bathroom is also easy as I have some Q-tips and sponges on a stick to use for cleanup after urinating. I can wear loose fitting panties so it is not bad at all. So far it has been not much different than our trial period except for no hope of an orgasm anytime soon. I do get panic attacks when I am really horny and realize that there is no relief in sight. That is when I tell her I want to quit chastity but she tells me to sleep on it first and when I wake up, I always feel better. She also helps out by having sex with me when I am close to losing it. Tonight it is a body massage and bum licking for her. She may or may not unlock me but probably not since she does not want any accidents, even a ruined orgasm.

Since it is just the beginning of chastity as a full time lifestyle, I have no idea of what the future holds. I could wait 5 weeks for an orgasm but I will have to go much longer now and no orgasm unless my wife feels it is the only option.

15. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    Not sure it would be a nightmare.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice