Riveting Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by filltee, Jan 22, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    I am locked Jo. :)

I'm just not sure about going permanent. I think that could be a negative thing unless the relationship is perfect. And its early days to judge that yet.

Also it is all completely dependent upon what she wants.

This is our first long term (well 4 months is at least mid term) of her keeping me being both locked and denied. Besides she said she said I would be locked and denied until May and did say my denial WOULD end then. Maybe if it all appeals to her and I can stand it I can encourage her to extend that time. Certainly if she wanted me to get one of these riveted CDs or a break off screw for mine we'd both know I wasn't going to getting out in a short while.

I know of a couple where he gets out for a week once each year and gets all the orgasms he wants like a honeymoon I guess. The catch being that he has to pick when.

Now that would be a head fuck.

2. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    According to the guy's wife, he's been in that blue cage, riveted on to his penis, since 2008. But with non piercing and with the bars so open in the front, I'd think he could both pull out the back and either get his fingers or q-tips between the bars to masturbate through the cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice