Ringless Lori's?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by malechastitycpl, May 5, 2012.

1. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    Yes it was your old one.

After some discussion with Ms Lori We will be having a #8A made with extra bars in exchange. That way it will be easier to clean and to wear on a permanent basis. Also being a little lighter will be a bonus given my very active lifestyle.

Now back in my Tube Jacket which is reasonably comfortable, but not as much a the #2 even with the very tight fit.

Looks like your old #2 is still trying to find a new home!!!

2. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    Wow that's horrible to hear about what happened. I know my #5 was hard to remove even without the PA pin in... the snug 1" diameter tube and the way my penis head acts as a barb of sorts and holds it in place (without any pain or problems with circulation) made me certain that there would be very little stress on my 0g piercing. I've worn my #5 for close to a year now - it never comes off, it has not been off for so much as 10 seconds since early May 2012. I've never had any problems with it, and there are no plans for it to ever be removed.

If you are going to get a Lori, or any custom-made device, I highly recommend spending $10 or so on some Shapelock plastic (google it, you can get it from many places online). Use it to make some prototypes until you get it just right. Figure out the perfect length, diameter, placement for the PA pin and curvature of the PA pin. I think Lori tends to place the PA pins too far back in most of her devices, they should be at least half an inch or so closer to the front of the tube. Measuring is one thing, but getting a prototype you can actually wear, see how it feels, and then send it to Lori when you get it just right is priceless. Lori did a fantastic job of converting my Shapelock plastic prototype #5 to a real metal #5. I'm certain this is why I have had no problems with it. For a device like this to be comfortable for long-term/permanent wear it really needs to be perfect, down to the millimeter. And one of the most important things is the placement and curvature of the PA pin.

One final thought... people should not confuse chastity with preventing erections. Chastity should be about preventing/controlling orgasms. Having worn pretty much every chastity device out there, including other Lori's, I can say from experience that being able to get a full, straight, hard erection but being totally helplessly unable to satisfy it is FAR more frustrating than having my penis cramped into a small cage like a CB6000S or even a Lori #7. Having your penis kept pointed down and prevented from getting straight and hard is less frustrating over the long-term. When you have a full erection pointing straight up, it tells your brain that you're ready to cum right now, you just need that little bit of stimulation. Then you find all the spots you need to touch are blocked by steel. It's absolute torture, it gets so frustrating it's driven me to tears (as my dick throbs in its cage). Having my dick squished in a small cage that prevents erections never gets that frustrating. My brain knows i'm not fully hard and doesn't receive the same "you're ready to cum right now you just need some stimulation" signal. Meanwhile the #5 is so comfortable all I feel is the constant caress of the tube, the nice feeling of the weight, and the feeling of the bars pressing against the top of my penis head. That keeps me aroused nearly all the time.

3. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Lori has suggested an #8A with extra bars added. So now waiting for that to be made, also had the internal dimension changed to 1 1/8 rather than the 1 inch. Given the amount of measuring and number of devices I have used to date this one should be spot on for very very long term lockups.

4. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Lori has just emailed me to advise the new #8A has been shipped. That is far quicker than I expected and very excited and please with the service.

Looking forward to its arrival in about 2 weeks and then start our journey with the new device.

5. tyer

tyer Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Lori always has a large backlog of her new orders, but I've noticed more than once that she takes care of "customer service" issues, such as fine-tuning a device or, especially, correcting a problem, quite quickly. I continue to be more than happy and impressed with the way she runs her business.

6. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    The 8A arrived some weeks ago and I found that it was not what we wanted. It was far to open. We had extra bars put on but there was to many bulges out the sides and I was able to orgasm in it easily. D was very unimpressed and insisted we go back to the #5 design with the correct measurements this time.

I contacted Ms Lori and to be honest I was amazed at how accommodating she was. The deal was I would send back the #8a, pay for postage of a new #5a that would be made to measure and that was it!!. The #8A would then be sold on her website.

The #5a we originally had was perfect in its design it was just the wrong size. So we have a 1 1/8 tube diameter with the hood made to measure and the base flared as you have on yours on order. Not sure how long it will take but given the service I could not be happier.

Back in the Steelworxx Tube Jacket now. Oh and I just noticed on their website they have changed the pin design on the Tube Jacket to the hook which I requested as a modification to mine. I also suggested they weld a ring to the base of the tube so that it acts to prevent any chafing. The tube is a much thinner stainless steel than the Lori devices and can get a bit irritating initially until the skin at the base hardens up. As a TIC email I sent them a request for a freebie as recognition of the design change!! No response to date.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice