New House Rules

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Dumb1, Jan 11, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    I was not quite sure where to post these but thought as they were connected to this discussion group they may be should be displayed here if not i hope they will be moved to the correct place by whoever, these are the new House Rules drawn up by my Wife/Mistress and have to be adhered to from now on at all times after the last weekends fiasco again................
    slave stroppy:rolleyes:

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    am having problems uploading the details keep getting error message saying something about file extension?
    The following error occurred

The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.

contract private.wps

3. Aniyan

Aniyan Member

California
    Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    Try copying the rules into a post, as text. Will enjoy reading them.

pssusan209 likes this.
  4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Ok well here goes sorry about the delay getting them on here but the rules are as follows...............

Mistresses House Rules

1) Slave will refer to me as Mistress at all times whilst in the house or while alone with me.
    2)While in the house slave will be naked at all times unless items of my choosing have been set out for him to wear.
    collar will be worn at all times unless entertaining company.
    3) slave must seek permission from Mistress first before using the bathroom if she is at home.
    4) Mistress must always be served first and only then may slave ask permission to eat or drink himself.
    5) slave must not answer the door or telephone unless told to do so by Mistress.
    6) slave will approach and kneel before Mistress and place his hand gently on her knee and wait for acknowledgement
    and permission to speak.
    7) If slaves collar has been removed while outside of the house he will retrieve it and hold it out in front of him in a serving
    manner while kneeling immediately upon re-entering the house for Mistress to reattach it to him.
    8) If Mistress is relaxing slave will ensure that the room is comfortable and warm and ready for Mistress to enter and use.
    9) When guests are present in the house slave will ensure that they are all comfortable and served suitably.
    10) slave is forbidden direct eye contact with Mistress at all times unless given permission to look upon her, slave should
    remain with head bowed at all times and remain respectful and humble in her presence.
    11) slave will be attentive to all of Mistresses needs and her comfort in domestic service whether at home or elsewhere at all
    times, slave will anticipate all her needs. Training is to improve Mistresses life not slaves.
    12) slave does have the right to request to speak freely, but respectfully to Mistress without fear of punishment.
    13) slave must inform Mistress promptly should he break or disobey any of the house rules.
    14) slave will be expected to be kneeling at the entrance door to greet Mistress suitably attired in his collar and any other items
    left out for him to wear by Mistress whenever she returns home at whatever time of day or night, unless accompanied and
    to assist her if need be outside once permission has been given to stand in whatever attire Mistress deems fit.
    15) slave will not make any requests for release from any form of restraint or device placed upon him by Mistress and it shall
    remain in place until she decides it should be removed after an appropriate period of time has elapsed to her satisfaction.

I hereby agree to honor and abide by these rules at all times and to the best of my ability promise to serve and respect
    Mistress...............................

Signed..................... Dated...................................

Wendygirl likes this.
  5. MrB8tr

MrB8tr This makes Mistress very happy !

Indiana
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    Very good ..... much like Mistresses rules for me

6. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    sweet, Sounds like she laid down teh law, with sentence included!!! Well earned Stroppy!

7. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    Pretty cool...

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
  9. MrB8tr

Indiana
    Local Time:
    slave is planning several trips in the next few months and after returning yesterday from 6 days together Mistress was apparently disappointed in slaves behavior and sent slave a list of rules to be followed.

These are the current rules for slave. Mistress expects slave to know these by next week Thursday & comply from that point forward. If slave is unsure of something or needs clarification he may ask Mistress.

Rules
    1. When we are in the hotel room slave is to address me as Mistress at all times and the following rules are in effect at all times.

2. slave must ask permission to undress. It is Mistresses choice to have slave naked or clothed.

3. When Mistresses cock is not in chastity, slave will wear a cock ring of Mistresses choice.

4. slave may not touch Mistresses cock or balls without permission at any time except in the shower to clean them. slave may not stroke his pathetic little dicklet unless Mistress desires.

5. slave is not to touch Mistress without permission.

6. slave is to make sure the room is comfortable for Mistress in every way & she has everything she needs (pillows, towels, etc).

7. slave is to serve Mistress first and then only may he eat or drink himself if Mistress allows

8. slave will be attentive to all Mistresses needs & comforts at all times whether at home or elsewhere. Some examples: opening doors, including the car door for her, making sure the temperature in the car is comfortable, etc. Slave will anticipate her needs at all times.

9. slave will have Mistresses "toys" out & readily available at all times. He will put them securely away before we leave each time.

10. slave will not make any requests for release from any form of restraint or device placed upon him by Mistress and it shall remain in place until she decides it should be removed after an appropriate period of time has elapsed to her satisfaction.

11. Mistress may add to these rules at any point in time.

10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    sounds familiar! lol good for you both.

11. MrB8tr

Indiana
    Local Time:
    Also forgot to add that Mistress became very aggressive with her new crop and reddened slaves ass quite severely to show her disappointment in slaves behavior. Mistress also made it "QUITE" clear that these infractions will not be tolerated in the future.

12. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Congratulations MrBBtr!!! Sounds liek your Mistress has decided to step it u a notch (or 6!), now it's up to you to focus on her!

13. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Well slave stroppy is in big trouble............no sooner had we renegotiated the new house rules which were most of the above but having been trimmed down slightly to be less restrictive and yet more workable and practical in day to day reality than slave stroppy goes and breaks a cardinal rule and is now in serious hot water. It was not done intentionally however Mistress went berserk and demanded the belt be locked on immediately (friday) and once locked in place she read the riot act to slave stroppy. I had accepted a friend request on facebook from a female without her permission and that was a BIG mistake, Mistress then cuffed me to the bed headboard which is where i remained until the following morning and she then spent the majority of the evening reading through all my mobile phone messages and all my facebook messages looking for other mistakes. She was away all weekend and will be back later this evening but the belt has been locked on and she says she has no intention of removing it anytime soon, she has deleted my contacts including the female and had me order a pair of locking bondage mitts which she intends to lock on me when ever she has to work at nights to prevent me using the computer unsupervised. Work was difficult in the belt today and tennis tonight will be a pain as well but she has NO intention of letting me out until the point is ingrained she says. I was due to trial the new prototype belt out today but until this one is unlocked that is on hold.
    slave stroppy:spank:

14. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    slave stroppy - it goes along the lines of be careful what you ......... ;)

15. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    We have a list of house rules to but not nearly as harsh as yours and it makes me wonder, how do they work in real life 24/7, even if we were to be that extreme it would never happen due to the practical matters.

Just wondering.

16. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thats partly why we have rearranged them slightly from the ones listed above, we too found the practicality of complying with some impractical so my Mistress chose which ones to adjust slightly and which ones to remove. I for one am glad the being naked one has been removed especially this time of the year as it gets damn cold on your knees with nothing on. I shall have to print out the new rules and you can judge for yourself whether they could apply to you. The best bit is at least if i do break a rule i have no excuse other than ignorance.

17. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Well the tennis was crap! nothing wrong with the belt being worn it was just the constant thought of being locked in it in front of all the other players on court stopped me concentrating from what i was doing. My mind kept wandering to when it might be removed ? the other players certainly questioned my ability last night but to be honest all i could think of was getting back home and working harder to earn its removal. I was told to remove it when i got in by my Mistress but she cuffed me first and then stood and watched as i showered and dried then just when i thought she had decided to leave it off she instructed me to lock it back in place before she removed the cuffs. It was a fiddle getting her toy back into its new home but once in it was relocked and the cuffs removed, my Mistress went to bed and ordered me to follow before 10.15pm and once in bed she tormented her toy until she drifted off to sleep having made herself orgasm using the steel tube as relief on the belt, needless to say it was much much later before the pulses and jerking feelings ceased inside the tube. No idea when she will relent and remove it but work beckons again today hopefully no problems.
    slave stroppy:oops:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice