My relationship with my wife

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by gemma stockings, Oct 10, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. gemma stockings

Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    Over the last eighteen months there has been major changes in my relationship with my wife Samantha, prior to her finding out that I dressed up as a woman I was the domminant partner. Well that soon changed and so did my wifes attitude to me.

I now do all the housework and cooking whilst Samantha does what she wants, as far as I know she hasnt told anyone that I dress up as a woman but when she invites her friends over the conversation soon turns to clothing and lingerie. Samantha has become a very domminant woman over the last eighteen months and I am in big trouble if I havent done my chores correctly.

Since Samantha found out she has bought me various outfits and lingerie I even have a wardrobe in a spare bedroom full of womens clothes, when I am at home I wear minidresses, blouses and skirts, at first this was very embarrasing but I am know used to it.

When she goes clubbing on a weekend she loves comming home and telling me what she has been getting up to, she has admitted to know having two buddies.

Well thats my life just thought I would share it with yous

gemma xx

2. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    Thank you for sharing! Grate story!

3. gemma stockings

Local Time:
    Hi just an update samantha told me this morning that she was meeting a "friend" after work and that she would be staying at that "friends" house until sunday night. Whilst she didnt say she was going to have sex with him it was pretty obvious that they were going to be sharing the same bed !! My instructions are that the house needs a good clean otherwise when she gets back if it hasnt been done properly then I wont be sitting down for a week.

omg I am sitting here typing this whilst samantha is probably getting shagged senceless. If you had told me a couple of years ago that I would be wearing womens clothes whilst my wife was getting shagged off another man I would have said you were mad.
    But thats life xx

But

4. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    Sounds like she is enjoying the control, and her "friend" too!! Just wait until she brings one home for you to watch!!!

5. gemma stockings

Local Time:
    possibly and the reason I say that is because less than two weeks ago we were chatting and samantha told me not to be frightened to be myself even if she brought a friend back home. I may be wrong but does that mean she wants me dressed as a woman in front of her "friend"
    omg I dont know if I could do that!!!

6. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Gemma,

I've been dressed in my usual sissy maid outfit numerous times in front of my Wife's boyfriends. It's mortifying, to be sure, but they usually ignore me for the most part as they are far more interested in shagging her than in dealing with a sissy like me.

7. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:

Congratulations!!! I think that's exactly where things are going, especially with her comment "not to be frightened to be myself even if she brought a friend back home". Sounds like she's already got a loose plan to bring you into the play somehow.

I wish my relationship with SWMBO was more like yours, but at the same time, I remember the mantra for this site "Be careful what you wish for!". I, for one, have enjoyed several MFM 3somes with my lovely wife, before we switched roles, and would welcome the opportunity to experience cuckolding, knowing she is with a real man while I'm jsut there to help as needed.

8. gemma stockings

Local Time:
    "Congratulations!!! I think that's exactly where things are going. Sounds like she's already got a loose plan to bring you into the play somehow"

I dont know if congratulations is the way I view it. I really dont know how I would deal with being dressed as a woman in front of another man never mind a man who is shagging samantha. I just feel like samantha has changed so much since she found out I like dressing up as a woman its quite frightening.

Has the side of samantha always been there or have I turned her into the sex mad bitch she currently is acting like, I dont know.

9. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you opened Pandora's box, and "something" got out. Couple of choices, it seems.
    Either ask her to go back to a "Normal" monagumas (sp) life, or go with the flow and see where the ride takes you...

10. gemma stockings

Local Time:
    I seriously dont understand her anymore, perhaps she is just winding me up buy suggesting she brings a friend home to meet me or she seriously means it. I personally think its the latter.

11. MrMTanner

MrMTanner Mrs F's Squid

Mid Michigan
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    imho...there is no shame in raising a "white flag" or calling a "timeout"...if you arent there emotionally or you cant get your head around "sharing" the woman you married. Maybe you never will be there...you sure as hell arent ready to share her right now. "It's all fun and games right up to the point were someone is hurt". I just think some honest and serious soul searching along with real open conversation between the two of you is in some serious order. Just my opinion, I hope that I wasnt out of line.

Good luck to you

12. gemma stockings

Local Time:
  13. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:

What device (if any) are you locked in? And in another post you say Samantha's your ex wife, but you still live together?

14. gemma stockings

Local Time:
    not locked in anything other than womens panties, but may as well be as its over a year since I had sex. sam is my ex but we still live together with roles reversed.

15. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    So did you ever fantasize or enjoy reading about cuckolding ? What do you think about it now?

Do you get a choice in your female clothing? I am a closet dresser occasionally but I really like the idea of VERY high heels/platforms and corsets. Mainly because they are restrictive (i like bondage) and it changes the way I move, walking, bending over, and just my strut are different in these items. But my wife is unaware of this although I have made some small comments on it.

16. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Hi there B4L, when your looking at older threads it's always worth checking the date on them, as well as the last time the person your responding to was on the site. In this case more than 2 years ago.

What comments have you made to your wife, and how has she responded?

My first trials (some years ago now) were mentioning an odd dream I had that involved me walking in high-heels, and saying that perhaps I should get a pair to try. She laughed at the time, but didnt seem horrified or anything. More pandering to my whim I think.

What do you think yours would do in a similar situation?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice