The real feeling of Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mobico69, Dec 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    what will happen at tease time? and how will you breaking the role at that point be better?
    Good luck though mate i feel sure things will become a whole lot more intense this time.

2. sissystephanie

sissystephanie Senior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    Glad you enjoyed your last bj for awhile! Best of luck to you down the road in your new role! I'm sure excited for you as well just as many others have chimed in to agree. Love reading your posts and dreaming of being in your 'role' someday... :girl_curtsey:

3. mobico69

mobico69 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks Stroppy. This evening I'm to be placed into a chastity device for a year..but that isn't as big deal as I'm promising to be her slave for a year.

She'll be playing the role of mistress, and I'll be playing the role of slave.

By breaking the role, I mean I say something like "Honey, When you're whiping me, can you not hit me so hard on the lower legs? Its not very comfortable"; and she says "Sorry, sure - I'll fix that." Or "Hey, I don't feel like playing today, I need a break" and she says "Sure, no problem". It changes the relationship dynamic of one from slave / mistress to husband/wife.

The time I get to 'break role' is while I'm being teased; that is; while the chastity device is off, and she's playing with me. It is a different dynamic for both of us, as it is a very intimate setting, and we can communicate better ..Its a safe place to talk about whats bothering eachother about our game.

But outside of that tease point, I am a slave, and need to act like one. If I don't, I get a penalty / punishment, and it gets worse the more I do it.

Or at least, thats our agreement, and how it worked last time.

I've leared to stay in the role, and focus; it also helps her stay in her role too. Remember, this is a blast for both of us, not just for her..though I might gripe about it on the board..but this is just a way for me to write things down and not feel so alone when things need to be vented!

Anyway...I'm heading home, and later, into lockup..

:)

M

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for explaining and once again good luck

5. Sillyfemdude

Sillyfemdude Active member

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    I'm not sure why these postings were delayed.
    Best wishes.
    SFD

6. mobico69

Local Time:
    Well..I'm back in the device, and a weekend of servitude is over.

It actually wasn't as hard as I thought. After a simple lockup on Friday, she just tossed a mask on the bed and told me I knew the drill. I've been in the mask all weekend (blissfully not leather!)

She had me begin with dedications again, writing for an hour, etc..Same stuff.. A little training; up/down/kneel, etc..and pretty much spent the rest of the weekend doing her bidding, cleaning house, etc...

No teases, no sex, no nada..I didn't even go down on her all weekend.

I guess a letdown after all this thinking of what would happen.

But, I'm back in..The weight of the device is there again..Feels like home ;-)

M

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Phew the wait is over and i for one am glad! its like having lost a nice pair of comfy slippers and now they have been found and we can relax. Oh sorry Mobi i know YOU wont be able to relax but you know what i mean. Glad to have you back where you belong and keep the reports coming it acts as a form of comfort or a warning to the rest of us.

8. chastitylocked

chastitylocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    Over a week with no updates? Hope she's not working you TOO hard, Mobico! Or is she making you sleep in your basement cell and your computer is upstairs?

9. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    should we call the emergency services yet?

10. chastitylocked

Local Time:
    If we had a photo, we could put him on the side of a milk carton.

11. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    might turn the milk though!

12. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."...why do we as men forget this? My gut tells me that M's Lady may have forgiven the Theresa incident but NO woman FORGETS and that all of the negotiated terms are out the window by now. I would not be shocked ito hear he has been close to "opting out" already. From my own experience and from what I read, our desire to be "in" after a rocky halt in chastity usually ends with us weakening and craving "the rush" once again. We negotiate terms to "make it better for both parties and end up finding ourselves getting less attention, less teasing, longer lock ups (I am currently in a lockup 3 times longer than my longest previous lock up!) and giving more of ourselves hoping to achieve the conditions for which we negotiated to get back "in". Maybe that IS the game and if so, Kudos to our women for being so adept at exploiting weaknses. Heck my wife KNOWS I love seeing her in hosiery, but who do you think finds themselves in pantyhose, thigh highs more often....me. Case closed. Oh well, I look forward to hearing M's next report.

allaboutHer

13. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I on the other hand think Mobi is having so much fun with his wife he hasnt felt the need to take time out to air his thoughts just yet, from what he said i believe they both were truly looking forward to getting back into a routine that meant solely concentrating on each other. The game has only just begun surely?

14. bobmani

bobmani New member

Local Time:
    I'm really new to the scene, must admit that I read the entire thread in two days. I found it rather a compelling read.

15. mobico69

Local Time:
    Last week was a breeze compared to the week I just through. I spent Mon-Friday in what I would call 'basic training' with her, getting back into the vib of being her whipping post. It was very erotic. She kept putting her foot out for me to lick, and sometimes had me down there for 30 mins. I also have been in the mask non stop. She has not seen my face since the device went on two weeks ago.

Then Saturday happened; A 'coming out' party at Ms. Suz house. I arrived, undressed, and was placed in a cage in her living room with mask, gag and cuff's behind my back; My device was off and to be 'officially' put on as I was supposed to make a slave dedication, then get the device put on. A cover was tossed over the dog cage I was in, and all I could hear was sounds of people chatting at a party.
    It was actually pretty sureal.

About an hour afterwards, Ms. Suz clinked her glass, and made a speech about my wife, how proud she was of her, and began talking about me. Listening to her started freaking me out, but before I had a chance to absorb (when ur in this situation, it all goes by so quick, but stays with you from an emotional side) she 'presented' me by pulling the rug? off the cage. Before I could take anything in, she had me out and strapped into that x bar, spread out naked;

My eyes where darting around the room trying to make out everyone, when two things happened. First, my wife started asking me to make a dedication, which I did (rehearsed) "Yes, I will be your slave for a year..etc..) and second, I saw Theresa sitting down taking it all in with a smirk on her face. My heart skipped two beats. I looked to my wife, but she was asking me more dedication questions, which I just kept saying "Yes, Princess" to, while I switched back to Theresa just smiling at me. Back and forth, and before I knew it the device was on, the dedication over, and I was then promply gagged then ignored, strapped in there as the party went on around me.

Without going through the whole night, which for me was a mix between wild shit and fun and embarisment and humilation, and horneyness, I did realize two things. One; I'm fucked; Therisa has the pictures and won't hesitate to post them on her facebook account if my wife tells her to; and two, my wife was never angry at Therisa. She had planned to have me go down on Therisa, then use it as leverage over me. She had not expected me to demand to get out, but basically told me that she was glad I did, as now I can't.

And this week has been hell week. Though she hasn't been treating me like a piece of dirt (just when I feel that way, she showws enough love and tenderness to keep me from going crazy), I still have this feeling of fear from her. Like I don't trust her fully. She really has me on edge.

This week has been one of very little sleep. She has me standing over her for an hour after she goes to bed, and an hour before she wakes up. I've gotton about 4 hours a night since Friday, and am really feeling sleep deprived. She has me on the ipod speakers, locked inside my mask for about two hours a day; doing my old dedications, talking about how lucky I am to serve her, and having me kneel, stand, every few mins to keep me moving. She is in my head.

I have been getting gagged teases several times a day, and after two weeks now, am in a sex haze that I don't think I've ever been in before.

This is the first time I've been willing to get on the PC, as I need sleep, and can't get on during the night. Tonight, she went out with Ms. Cathy, and should be home in about an hour. I should be sleeping now, but wanted to enjoy the time (Yes..I'm masked and gagged right now; gag locked on, and key in an envelope.

Sorry for the ramble, and not much detail. I can say that my check went into her hand today; my ass is stripped, and my knees are red from kneeling. And I have not said a word to her beyond "yes princess" all week.

But this is where I wanted to be. I am super horney, and she's letting me see her naked as I dry her off, and dress her at night. I won't say things are good, but they aren't bad.

Oh..she has talked about me sucking cock. There was male on male at the party and afterwards on the drive home she talked about it, saying something like "one day maybe you'll suck a cock for me'; and a few times this week she's called me her little cock sucker. (she know this is a hard limit; and she's not going to make me; its just that she knows it makes me uncomfortable, and is using it to scare me.)

I didn't see Therisa after the party; she was at a hotel, and left on Sunday. She has the CD of the photos of me. This is what is freaking me out the most, and makes me feel totally out of control.

Oh..one more thing. I've got a Arch on the way. Looks like Ms. Lori's #12 isn't good enough for my princess..She wants it fully locked away.

Anyway..thats it..She should be home soon, and I'm going to get some z's before I have to get up.

M

ugams likes this.
  16. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Phew Mobi and there was us thinking you might be suffering or something! God i feel horny just reading about things there so i can barely imagine how you must be like inside. The mask bit i know from personal experience and how isolating it can feel when locked on but never for anywhere near that amount of time, i asume she is removing all this to allow you to go to work otherwise who needs the proof on a cd disc. I have to say the bit about being locked naked in the cage during a party excites the pants off me as does the thought of being strapped down in front of many staring eyes with people just passing by and staring at me whilst unable to do anything but whether i would ever actually have the nerve to see it through is a thought too hard for me to comprehend. I had a feeling Therisa was still lurking around somewhere in the background and would surface at some point but never so soon and in such an obvious manner as she has. You have our admiration mate for withstanding everything that has happened to you so far.

17. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    "Hell hath NO fury...". It sounds like your fate is sealed, "hard limit" or not, I think you WILL be that guy you saw fellating another man. It's coming...all the pieces are there, her talk about it, the lie about Theresa, the CD in her possession ...oh boy, IT'S coming. Good luck M, you are going to need it. Remember, our terms are window dressings only

allaboutHer

18. bobmani

bobmani New member

Local Time:
    I have to argee what allaboutHer says, it not a question of if, more a question of when.

19. is_randy

is_randy Member

Local Time:
    I disagree, we have a track record of her behavior, she has proven herself to be a master manipulator, adroitly removing limitations/restrictions on her desires while making it appear that he consented to the shifting parameters.

I believe she is going to use the threat to eliminate other boundaries, the choice is going to be, either do this, or you may choose this instead, your choice. Both will be equally limit pushing, whether the "hard limit" is broken or not will seem to be his choice, while reality is she won't have given him a true option.

So I don't believe it's a matter of when, it's a question of how many other things will be done to avoid that potential "when".

Even so, I wouldn't be surprised, if a year and half from now or so (because I don't believe this will last only a year), the requirement to get out for a brief release would be that act, and the video/photos of that act also used to get him back in if necessary.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

PS: I say this also from another perspective, my girl has gone without climax (despite regular edging) for one month initially, then a couple months, only to be disappointed with the resulting release. She has now committed to no orgasm from now until Dec. 31st, then no orgasms at all in 2013. She also committed to the potential orgasms on 12/31 being denied, as well as accepting my adjusting the time post 2013 to not be January 1st, but a variable point thereafter. It's easy to push limits WAY beyond what folks initially expect. Come then, it would be entirely possible, if I desired, to extend through 2014, without losing any of her trust whatsoever.

20. slaveboymiami

slaveboymiami Junior Member

Local Time:
    Wasnt sure if to feel excited or concerened for you when I read this last post.

After a bit of thinking I really think that your wife has breached your trust. The whole Therisa thing I think crosses the line. If your wife set you up and pretended to be upset to use this against you then I think it is wrong. Now this Therisa character has the pictures which is something you didnt agree to. It is clear that your wife didnt really take your feelings into consideration when you wanted and got out. She had this planned from the begining.

A pattern is starting to form that she doesnt care how she gets what she wants as long as she gets what she wants.

21. Sillyfemdude

Sillyfemdude Active member

Local Time:
    M
    I have very limited knowledge of Facebook, except this experience -
    Someone posted a picture to my wall and I had a period of time to choose to delete it. As long as you alone know your password, or change it now so only you know it, what's to keep you from deleting any postings?

Has your perception of your wife's integrity changed with this experience? Had you agreed to a new device?
    SFD

22. chastitylocked

Local Time:
    Here's the catch. If his wife or Therisa post the photos to their own pages and tag him in them, all of his friends will see it whether or not he has it on his page. He has the option of removing the tags, but they can always add them again.

23. mobico69

Local Time:
    Its addicting to come in and write the day up. I should be hitting the sack, but wtf.

No..trust is still there. I had assumed that the photos were going to be given to Ms Suz; but she gave them to Therisa instead. I'm more embarised by the fact that she can view them than anything else. I know the threat is real, but its a reaction to my action, so unless I decide to chop this device off, I'm a safe boy.

The fact that she had me go down on Therisa, then gave me hell for it still burns me; and is something I'll discuss with her once the time is right..The time is not right now.

And no..I will not be giving anyone head as I've said, this is a hard limit.

I love to jump up and down on what she does to me, but please keep in mind we are together in this, and I'm doing this for fun with her. I wanted her to have the power; she has it..she's using it..I love it. ;-)

M

24. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    good for you Mobi the adrenalin thing is so intoxicating and the feeling that your wife has the ultimate power over you must have your levels near the roof! I think everyone needs to remember that this was something you did instigate after all and ultimately how your wife chooses to enforce it is her choice.

25. mrsj

mrsj Junior Member

Local Time:
    Troubling to hear that she manipulated the whole thing with Theresa. IMO that is a huge breach of trust and she should have discussed this with you before you started this next round. I'd be pissed as hell if it were me. Now you are in a situation where you can't really discuss it. Boo on her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice