The real feeling of Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mobico69, Dec 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    Just go for it Mobi you know you were able to wear it before all the trouble began and you will be able to wear it again. You have been spoilt a bit for a while that is all and your body needs to be retrained in the way it thinks. Go for gold.

2. kcjack

kcjack New member

Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    Hi Mobi,

You were looking for a way to give her leverage over you. Here is a way she can blackmail you. http://lazydomme.blogspot.com/2011/06/erotic-blackmail.html.

I think this would be particularly effective since the incriminating evidence would be on the web and she would have complete control over it's potential release.

3. mobico69

mobico69 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    So last night I had an epiphany. It happened after my wife and I fooled around, and we were laying in bed. She became pretty talkative, and said she was sorry for earlier in the day, and said she was stressing out over the thought that I would not want to do this. She said she was really looking forward to this, and wanted me to know that she really loved the fact that I will do this for her.

It was then that I realized that for her, this is something she really really wants, and she feels its more for her than for me ?!?!?! That while I work, and do have sort of a life outside of the home, this is something that she completely focused on, and excited (I might even say obsessing??) about. I guess I've been so self absorbed about this that I didn't see how much time and energy she is putting into planning things..Now all the comments she's made are clicking into place. She's told me she's been making 'wav' recordings, Ordering things (boxes have arrived at the house for her and who knows whats in them!) and reading books. She's got quote a few on her Kindle. She showed me the title last night including what she's reading now, 'owning and training a male slave' - ....I've got to read that!!

So for me, I feel good about this. I don't know where my head was at before, but after last nights talk, I have a whole bunch less trepidation. and I'm excited for her too...strange as that may seem. This is cool ;-)

M

4. Sillyfemdude

Sillyfemdude Active member

Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    M
    I still think you need a warm up period.
    SFD

5. mobico69

Local Time:
    :) I'm warming up now..24 hours and counting..I'll take it off tomorrow am before work

M

6. Sillyfemdude

Local Time:
    M

Wow, you'd better read this soon. This is very serious. http://wpuploads-2.kink-network.com/files/426/2011/12/1323465488/Owning-and-Training-a-Male-Slave.pdf

SFD

7. Sillyfemdude

Local Time:
    M
    After reding part of this book, these are my thoughts.

Your wife told you the title of this book as a warning. You need to heed her warning and thoroughly read this book and talk with her about it while you are still a husband. Why do I say that she's giving you a warning? Because the book strongly advises to not reveal it's contents to your man. Yet it also provides a form for the man to commit himself for the rest of his life to be a slave under the control of the contents of the book, under threat of full humiliation disclosure posting to a gay website.

The author prescribes lifetime chastiy without ever having a release, for any reason, without providing any concern for prostate health. The author describes that the slave must forever be viewed not as a human with any needs, but as a dishwasher.

M, you really need to read this book.
    SFD

8. sonicmerlin

sonicmerlin Member

Local Time:
    Sillyfemdude it's just a book. Just because someone reads a book doesn't mean they agree with 100% of what it says.

Anyways mobico besides saying how jelly I am of you, I just wanted to ask that if you have time when writing about your experiences, try to be a little more descriptive if at all possible. Reading through previous posts, sometimes they were a little too vague or generalized and left me going crazy wondering what exactly happened. The details of events are always the most fascinating to read about.

Of course that's just my personal request. If you don't have time or you feel overburdened by the task of being more descriptive then it's no big deal, no worries.

9. Sillyfemdude

Local Time:
    M
    I've been thinking about implications of the contents of this book on your future life. You're worried about your wife not having another life. I have just the opposite concern-- you won't have any vanilla friends at all, other than casual acquaintances from your job. Why? You'll either be working, staying at home naked, or at a D/s party. Your wife will be free to go clothed out or in, with anyone she pleases, vanilla or Dom (if she brings vanilla to your house you will have to be locked in the basement). But you will be a full-time naked slave or working on your job. Look what happened when your wife tried to mix vanilla and your slavery with her vanilla friend Therisa. There will be no more vanilla relationships for you other than your job. I guess the four weeks a year is all you could possibly have. But if you can't participate in any vanilla any other time, how will you maintain relationships to even get to go out for the four weeks? Will you still be allowed to stay connected on the Internet or phone calls? Ask your wife. I think you should also ask for one day per week of free time plus two weeks vacation for this first contract, and see how that works.

Go ahead, call me chicken little. I didn't write the book. I'm just telling you what it says. You really need to talk to your wife about this book (that means you have to read it first).
    SFD

10. Sillyfemdude

Local Time:
    M
    I need to post a correction about the book. After arriving at page 92, I found a chapter on prostate health which prescribes milking once or twice every month for prostate health. I'm sorry for this previous omission. I'm not sure why the prostate health warning wasn't mention in the chapter on permanent chastity.

Sonic
    My main concern is that M engage his wife in discussions about her warning to him of the contents of this book. I never meant to imply that she has accepted everything "hook, line & sinker". But she's obviously very excited, so something must have resonated. M needs to proceed with his eyes wide open. Sonic, have you read the book? As the author states "it's not for beginners!" I found the contents up to page 92 to be extremely severe, not for the faint of heart.

SFD

11. Sillyfemdude

Local Time:
    M
    Questions to discuss with your wife
    1. Why did you share this book with me? It's a lot to consider and kind of overwhelming. It makes me feel = <insert your feelings>
    2. Is this really a one year agreement or a life time Non-consensual commitment?
    3. What happens after one year? If I don't want to stay in non-consensual slavery, will the exposure to my friends occur? Will we still have a marriage?
    4. What happens during the four weeks of vacation days? Will we have to be isolated from each other? Can I take one day a week for a while or have to take a week at a time and go away?
    5. Will I have to give up all vanilla friendships, like my buddies I went away with in June? How can I keep vanilla relationships when my slave status is discovered? Isn't that discovery inevitable for any vanilla acquaintance who spends any time with me?
    6. How do we avoid repeating what happened with Therisa, the next time she visits?
    7. Are you planning to ever let me orgasm or just milk me twice a month?
    SFD

12. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    Shouldn't he come up with his own questions? You seem a bit overly invested in this thread at times to this outside observer.

deena

13. Sillyfemdude

Local Time:
    Sissy
    I will be less obsessive after M has concluded giving his lifetime commitment to being a non-consenual slave. Of course he should ask his own questions. I'm just trying to coach.
    SFD

14. sissystephanie

sissystephanie Senior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Gulp! Stayed up until past 3am this morning reading the book. Oh my goodness!!! Now my whole understanding of true submission has changed. Even so, i'm probably more so inclined to serve as a submissive. In the end, it's still all about serving and pleasing your Owner.

15. mrsj

mrsj Junior Member

Local Time:
    I've read that book. Some of it is very good, some of it is boring. She is very severe that's for sure but alas, there is no such thing as non-consensual and the fact the Ingrid B placed such a focus on this irritated me the whole time I was reading the book . The act of submission is a gift and if a slave truly wanted out of a situation and did not want the revealing material released the domme/dom would have to oblige or they could face legal issues.

The exciting part is that M's wife is reading the book no doubt to make this as real as possible for him! M, looking forward to your continuing journey....best of luck!

16. mobico69

Local Time:
    Geezzz..SFD; With all respect!!!! You'd think I was 12 years old. And that the woman who I've been with for 20+ years is out to turn me into a rug.

I do appreciate your feedback ;

Remember, I am the one who brought her into this, and both our eyes are open. There is no desire on either one of our parts to put this relationship into one of fear. It is built entirely on love, and one that is now more erotic than ever before. Remember, 2 years ago, we had sex maybe once a month, if that. Now we are going at it all the time, and I get one nightly; though 1/2 the time its by my own hand.

As for the bok, "owning a male slave", I thought I said she had a few books, and the one she was reading then was that one. She also read "The Mistress Manual", "At Her Feet", "Female Domination" and several others. She's taking what she wants, and leaves the rest. There are no doubt things she'll pick up from that book and many others that she'll tryThe one I thought was the scariest was "How to Make Your Man Behave in 21 Days or Less Using the Secrets of Professional Dog Trainers " :) Remember, she has told me she is going to brainwash me.

After I read owning a male slave, we did the test together; (the one that talks about if she wants a non-consentual slave. She got a 33..and it gave me a great view into her thinking..she's not into hurting me, or seeing me hurt; but she does enjoy getting orgasms and denying me. And she gets pissed when I don't listen to her.

Anyway, sores from last week are healed; and I'm putting it on tomorrow afternoon, and going to try for the weekend.

M

17. mobico69

Local Time:
    Hi Sonicmerlin...I'm not sure what you mean by detailing the events. I know I ramble sometimes, but what specific details do you mean..SOrry; confused

18. mobico69

Local Time:
    Hi Mrsj. Yes..I completly agree with you..The threat of her posting all my images and video's up on Facebook for all my friends ; and the world, to see; would make me more inclined to get out of the slave role, rather than stay in it. And if she did do something like that, it would surly end the relationship, and I'd have some pretty good divorce reasons there. Though as you've said..this is a gift I'm giving her, and visa versa.

On the other hand; there is something exciting about not being able to say no. I've put exposure to my friends out there as it will keep me in the device, and not take it off like I threatened. So there is something there too I guess..Either way..its consentual;

Sorry; rambllng..

M

19. Sillyfemdude

Local Time:
    M
    I'm very happy to read this, "After I read owning a male slave, we did the test together;  (the one that talks about if she wants a non-consentual slave.  She got a 33..and it gave me a great view into her thinking..she's not into hurting me, or seeing me hurt; but she does enjoy getting orgasms and denying me.  And she gets pissed when I don't listen to her. Anyway, sores from last week are healed; and I'm putting it on tomorrow afternoon, and going to try for the weekend."

I'm sorry I was so obsessive. I'm very glad that you read the book and had the dialog, especially the testing.
    SFD  

20. chastitylocked

chastitylocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    The days are ticking down, Mobico. Just wondered how the trial period was going. Are you having any second thoughts about going back in?

21. Sillyfemdude

Local Time:
    M
    What's happening?
    SFD

22. mobico69

Local Time:
    Hi all..Just enjoying my freedom before the big day on Friday.

I wore the device all week long last week, and took it off on Fri. Sores are all healed, but I'm still having erections at night..those will go away.

Wife is in a good mood..She's spending time by the computer, and has quite the agenda for me, though she won't tell me what..She's not reading any more mistress books, and really has left me to my own devices.

We had great sex this weekend..It was fun to be ontop..;-)

I'm mentally ready. And just waiting.

M

23. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    Mobi we are all ready! god its like waiting for the results of the general election all this anticipation will he or wont he? and if he does what will happen next. Ever thought of turning this into a tv series?
    Good luck mate

24. mobico69

Local Time:
    LOL; Thanks; no - No tv series..

One bit of news..she doesn't want me to shave; which is cool as my hair has grown back in and I like it ;-)

46 hours to go..

M

25. mobico69

Local Time:
    Well..She's in a state of excitement..and I guess so am I.

Tonight, she and I had a long conversation about what is to come tomorrow. I told her that I really am putting this all into her hands, and that I completely trust her. She told me that she will not be breaking the role, and fully expects me to do the same. And she also told me that if it becomes too much for me, not to break the role until tease time. Got a nice bj after I agreed.

So, she's serious, and I'm excited to be ruled over..;-)

M

M

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice