Important Queen's Keep vs. CB6000s Question

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by cb3ksub, Jun 3, 2012.

1. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    My wife and I want to step to something more secure and durable than the CB6000s, which I can wear for lengthy periods of time. But one concern we have about the Queen's Keep is that it seems to point "out" rather than "down" like the CB6000s, which would be a bummer concealing under tight jeans.

For sizing, I'm going with a 2" ring based on previous CBx000 devices. For length, I'm thinking about 2 1/4" since I sometimes have a bit of space at the end of the CB6000x, and for tube diameter, we're matching the 2 3/8" of the CB6000s since it fits so comfortably now.

Any comments on the above from those who have switched from the CB6000s to the Queen's Keep would be deeply appreciated!

2. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    I'm currently wearing a Queens Keep right now, and as with you I made the switch from the CB6000s.

In my experience, the profile of the QK is actually slightly less than that of the CB6000s. The bulk of the plastic and size of the base ring tended to pull everything away from the body and cause a much more noticeable bulge.

My QK is similar in size to what you are thinking (I highly recommend getting the sizing rings first before ordering), and in my feeling it has about the same weight as the CB6000s did. I've never put it on a scale to compare, so it could just be a bulk difference I'm noticing.

Hope this helps.

3. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    Yep me to cb3ksub i had a cb6000s i suggest u go smaller . Idk ur size but u can adapet . Im in a 2 inch qk love it . As far as hide under tight jeans well its smaller to begin with . Get the high security lock that is way more hideable . Than get 1 size smaller undies and bam ur locked and no one can tell. Thats what i did . Go smaller

4. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    I'd have to check, but the sizing you mention sounds very similar to mine, and I have no issues whatsoever with concealability under street clothes.

5. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    I went from the CB6000s to the Jail Bird (pretty much the same size as the QK). My cage length is 2" and I opted for the High Security Screw also. I agree with all of the above postings. Lower profile (especially with the security screw), better comfort & much better hygiene. Go for it!

6. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Made the commitment!

Ordered the Queen's Keep - even though I liked the "confinement" of the Pet's Trap better,it was more important to my Mistress to get rid of the "stinkiness" of the CB6000s.

Ordered 2 1/4" length (1/4" shorter than the 6000s) because sometimes I have a bit of room at the end, but I'm afraid of underordering as some have reported and then not being able to use it long term. Also, my Mistress likes to lock me up after teasing when I'm just starting to come down from 5 3/4" hard. She finds a lot of fun in forcing me into confinement before I'm totally ready.

Ordered 2 3/8" diameter because the 6000s seems pretty comfy in that regard (hope I didn't oversize). But I also "requested" the cage be curved down more than in the pictures of the Queen's Keep, so it's more like the 6000s (they passed the note along but we'll see what happens).

Ordered 2" ring because I have larger balls and my Mistress had trouble forcing on any rings smaller than that with the old CBxxxx series fixed rings.

Now comes the wait!! My Mistress wishes they had a priority surcharge to get it from Mature Metal earlier, but oh well.

Oops! Forgot to mention that I also have a long-term PA, so it has to fit in the tube too. Could be an erotically painful experience after Mistress' first teasing session.

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I've not personally been KH for a Queen's Keep. But from all I've seen it looks pretty good, especially if you also have the high-security locking screw. Metal has got to be the way to go for serious situations.

Now, priority surcharge? There's an idea....LOL!

8. locked4her55

Local Time:
    Sounds like you made a good choice. I also looked at the Pet Trap but I read that it can be a challange to keep yourself clean.

Now that you are moving up to "metal" will you want to change your user name? :lol:

Now the wait begins, but trust me it's worth it.

9. al_krington

al_krington Member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Yes the wait is worth it ... wearer of a Jail Bird and haven't looked back ... 8 weeks 'locked on' ..but not counting!

10. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think my longest locked period in the past 10 years has been about 7-8 weeks. Angel is VERY excited about this new Queen's Keep and the whole concept of "metal" over "plastic." She is starting to talk in terms of months! I could be in a lot of trouble when this new package arrives :party-091:

11. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Received our Queen's Keep several weeks ago, and plan to post a full review with photos which are lacking elsewhere. A couple initial perceptions though:
    • Yes, it does stick out quite a bit more than the CB6000s. So don't believe the posts that say it doesn't - I'll post side-by-side photos, but when set flat on the counter, it's about 1/2" higher (longer) even though the tube length was ordered 1/4" less (2-1/4 instead of 2-1/2). This is too bad, because a slight change in the design that angled it down instead of out at 90 degrees before curving down would make it much less obtrusive.
    • Getting the high security screw is fine if you're a guy and going to lock it up yourself and hand your wife the "key". But if not, forget it. Most wives will be endlessly frustrated with trying to line up the holes to insert a screw that doesn't stay on the end of the high security screw driver. It literally requires 3 hands... one to hold the screw... one to hold the custom screwdriver (which is made worse by a floppy ring on the end)... and one to rotate AND push-pull the cage to line up the holes. There is a way to help resolve this by 1) Adding a spacer that positions the cage at the right position on the base ring (so rotation is all she has to worry about). We used a 1/4" spacer from an old CB that worked perfectly. [Another option would be for MM to weld a small stop on the base ring pin.] And 2) go with a std security screw that tends to "stay" on the end of the screwdriver while she rotates the cage to line up the holes. Then it's a 2-hand job. We'll see how it goes. My wife does not like me to control from the bottom or lock myself up. Another possibility would be if Mature Metal drilled a 2nd hole and provided a straight "pin" hole that allowed the locker to put on the cage... position it lengthwise and rotationwise to insert the pin or temporary lock... and THEN take both hands to insert the screw. One way or another, it does need a better solution.
    • But last and foremost: after "playing" with the various plastic (and other metal) CB's for many years from the 2000, 3000, curve, and 6000s, I can say there is absolutely no feeling or look that can match being locked securely in a Mature Metal Queen's Keep. It makes the "game" much more real and permanent, and Mature Metal makes a fanstastic product! There's just a couple bugs that need to be worked out in the locking-up process, but my wife already likes the look and hygiene a whole lot more.

12. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    I agree,screwing in the lock is diffacult.however with some patiance and pratice,your keyholder can do it alone.miss c can.but not near as fast as snapping a padlock.

13. locked4her55

Local Time:
    Have to agree that the security screw is somewhat cumbersome to use. I had MM (when I made my initial purchase) install a second hole so that my wife could put a plastic lock on if she wished along with the security screw. I found that this has been very helpful in getting the security screw started. The high security key is somewhat difficult to hold when using so I modified a wooden handle from an old metal file tool which the high security key fits unto. It makes installing/removing the screw much easier. I also came up with a tapered dowel which I insert into the second hole. This lines up the screw hole perfectly. All this being said I love my JB and it doesn't get removed too often so I can live with the difficulties but I wish they could come up with an integrated locking system.

As to the profile I too went from a CB6000s to a JB and my cage length is 2". I have found it to be a less noticeable than the CB. As far as comfort is concerned it's in a whole different league.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with yours.

14. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    I love my new Jailbird. I also had a hard time using the security screw but my KH solved that real quick by slipping in the padlock from the CB6000s that we had left over. Quick and easy to remove with little show in my pants. I had MM adjust my 1 7/8" ring to a round one and it feels a lot better for my high and tight balls. I am thinking about adding a double ring for more weight and a little more security. Hated the CB60000s, love the Jailbird. A great investment

15. locked4her55

Local Time:
    mrfelix, Glad to hear you are enjoying your JB. I didn't hate the CB6000s but the JB is sooooooo much better. I had them weld on a second base ring in July and it has made a great thing even better. Has helped with both comfort and security.

16. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Maybe they'll be able to do this - waiting for the new website....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice