A text I sent to my wife

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Slave@heart, May 21, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    Not sure how to start this or even how to put it, but here it goes. Just befor thanksgiving last year I had what I think was one of the beast few weeks of my life. I had a strong sense of being and I was happy everyday doing the things that make you happy. I literally got turned on by working my butt off. Tending to you was top priority and it was the greatest feeling ever. I didn't need sex, I just need to be reminded by you from time to time that I'm being locked up for your injoyment / pleasure along with being teased or played with from time to time. During that time you told ? you were happier in your relationship with me then ever before. So you see being in a female dom relationship was haveing a profound effect on both of us. I truely love being submissive to you but I need your dominance over me to be authentic. I don't like haveing the ability to bring myself to orgasm and I don't like the effect it has on my mental state when I satisfy myself. I long for chastity and I long to be completely submissive to you. If its to much on us to do I will understand but I would rather be all out then partly in. I don't know why I have such strong feelings of being submissive burning in side of me but what I do know is, it felt like I found myself when you gave me a taste of what its like to serve a dominant wife. I hope you understand what I'm saying and feeling, if not can we talk about it? I love you more then words can describe, but its hard for me to express it when I'm not in a submissive state of mind. I would love it if we could proactively grow in this togather. Love you.

I felt like sharing this text with all, lets see how things work out.

2. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Wow that's me in a nut shell I to need her dominates to b real the kind wear she is dooing it cuase she wants to and I do agree im all in or all out im not playing a game by myself I found that while we love each other so much our sex life was not so good but it got boring I jerked off every day can't help it ( #1 reason im in chasity ) now she likes it cuase im always horney and I have to direct that feeling to her

3. 2inch

Local Time:
    As well as other non sexual things being locked up she is always on my mind so I do more for her and want to b w her more that will make us closer I to get satisfaction being submissive to her it has took a while for her to see the advantages it has the ones in the bed room she cought on to quick the day to day dominant role took longer her is what I did act up on purpous she will eventually

4. 2inch

Local Time:
    (Sorry) catch on and use it to her advantage bam u got a dominate keyholder u will need to test her over time so she has to use her power but after a while it will b natural for her I know every one is different so could work could not but for me and my misstres we r more in love than ever

5. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    Slave at Heart, best of luck to you. Honest and direct communication is the best way for a couple to grow together. You can waste a lot of time hinting around at what you want from your spouse and hoping he or she picks up on your clues. Or you can just gett right to the point: "This is what I want. Now, tell me what YOU want." Please let us know how things go with you and your wife.

And 2inch...did you buy one of those discount keyboards that don't come with a comma or a period key? Haha...your posts are like word puzzles! But I enjoy them, because they are challenging to decipher. And it does provide a real sense of accomplishment once you figure it out! : ^ )

6. Tina in training

Tina in training Sissified maid, eunuch & cuckold to Mistress Angel

Local Time:
    9:34 AM

Keep in mind that for many people here English is a second, third or fourth language.

7. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Didn't intend it as a hard slam, Tina...was just giving 2inch a playful dig. Even non-English speaking countries use commas and periods. Keepin' it light.

8. Slave@heart

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replys. 2inch I needed to read yours twice and I got it the second time. Never the less I appreciat your reply just the same. Its been 5 days now sense I sent that text to my wife and things are slowly moving along. My wife never did reply to the text I sent, however she did reply in other ways. On the day 1 she just smiled at me as she looked into my eyes. I didn't know what she was thinking and thïs caused butterflys in the pit of my stomach. The next day I was given a few things to do around the house, as I was making progress and updating her via text she text back saying " You are going to be the best submissive husband ever and I look forward to growing with you." That day I had not completed all that my wife had assigned for me to do. When she looked and seen that her tub had not been prepared for her hot bath, she looked at me and said she was disappointed. No corrective action was taken asfare as punishment goes. I tend to get away with alot, hindering my goal to become a more submissive and obedient husband.

9. jands09

jands09 jands

Local Time:
    Slave@heart, best of luck to you and your Wife. You seem to be in a good relationship and things are going in the right direction for both of you. Keep us posted!

10. Slave@heart

Local Time:
    Thanks Jandas I feel we are headed in the right direction and like MelCooley pointed out, direct communication seems to be paying off. My wife has even started to do some reading here at the Mansion. Just today she told me "I was no longer going to top from the bottom. Now where do you suppose she got that from? :)

11. Slave@heart

Local Time:
    Last night was incredibly frustrating. My wife and I talked about toping from the bottom issues. She wanted to make it clear to me that I am no longer in a position to make requests nor demands. I must admit I do tend to top from the bottom, sometimes without even realizing it. I am going to make an effort to no longer do this. After our discussion she ordered me to massage her feet and I was happy to do so for her. I would work my from her feet up to her thigh with the massage and my wife would say " I asked for a foot massage!" I stood corrected and went back to massaging just her feet. After a few minutes of massaging her feet I started kissing her thigh trying to work my way up , big mistake on my part. My wife pushed my head away and said "That's it you ruined it, I was going to allow you inside of me tonight but since you can't listen, never mind now." She then pulled out from our toy box a locking ankle cuff and chained my ankle to the foot of our bed. I was told to go to sleep and think about why it is I'm not getting any. I was so horney , I started jacking off under the covers. My wife then got up out of the bed and pulled out our sleep sack, which from my experience is completely inescapable. She unlocked my ankle and placed the sleep sack across the bed. I started beginning her not to put me in there, she replied with increased anger and a stronger demand to get in now! I went in the sleep sack with out any further delay. She secured the bag, turned off the lights and simply said goodnight. I was so frustrated at first but then started to feel like a child who disappointed his parents. That feeling almost made me cry.

12. Slave@heart

Local Time:
    I work nights so I sleep through the morning and usually wake up early afternoon. This Sunday afternoon I woke up with my wife by my side. She had good and bad news for me. The good news was, all the kids where out the house for the day and the bad news was, she figured it was a good opportunity to implement disaplin by way of her cane for all that I have done wrong throughout the week. She wanted to first take the cars to the car wash and then go back to the house for what was to be our time alone. I suggested that we spend our play time togather befor washing the cars because I wanted to ensure our alone time would be just that "alone time." She told me that she did not ask for my opinion and that I had no business offering an opinion since one had not been requested from her. I was asked if I understood and I replied yes.

Long story short, the kids got home shortly after we did and I was kinda upset over it. I was told to take a shower and be ready to have your ass wiped. I didn't see how but I wasn't about to ask any questions, I just did as I was told. Once out the shower she placed the strict leather locking hood with blind fold and gage over my head. For some reason when she places this hood on me I completely transform 100% into a submissive bitch that would do anything asked of me. After the hood was tight and secure with blind fold and gage snapped into place, I was ordered onto the bed, face down and hands behind my back. My wife then handcuffed my hands togather and wrapped a chain around both my ankles. At this point I was rapidly falling into sub space. The first couple of wacks with the cane were to the upper thighs and not so hard. She was talking to me as she was doing this, reminding me why I was in this position. The next few wacks were to my ass and much harder, I couldn't stay still nor keep quite. She then gave me one good one across my back and said " stop making noise the kids can hear you. She continued to work my ass with the Cain but I was no match as I continued to wiggle around and make noise through the hood. She then stoped and said, "we can't do this with the kids here because you keep acting like a little bitch and when the aren't here it going to be 3 times worse for you. Since you can't take you ass whipping like a man your not getting any, instead you will just have to take care of me." She unlocked the cuffs and locked them to the front and ordered me to my knees. Once on my knees she told me to lick her pussy nice and slow. I did just that till she had her orgasm. I was then told to stay there on my knees and not to move till she got back from her shower. When she got back from the shower she started stroking my dick saying " next time if you take your whipping like a man I will give you some." I was then set free and told to get ready for work. I was in heaven and would have preferred to stay in bondage. Considering all things I think we made the most of our time, only thing missing was my chastity. I feel its a pretty important element and I sure do look forward to being locked up again.

I'm posting on from my phone and at work so please forgive any typos.

13. Slave@heart

Local Time:
    Deleted post that never came to pass.

14. Slave@heart

Local Time:
    Nothing much here to report. House full of kids for the summer and opportunities are scarce. We even missed my first evaluation, which sucks because I wanted to see how serious she was about making some needed corrections. I will give my all and try to stay positive although I'm not feeling very positive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice