Device with urine tube

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Manetheren, May 16, 2012.

1. Manetheren

Manetheren New member

Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    Has anyone used a chastity device with a built in urine tube? How comfy are they? Are they worth the price? How secure are they? Are they good for long term chastity? Would you be more prone to uti's.

An example is below.
    http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_66&products_id=576

They make different one. I have seen them else here also.

2. lorzain

lorzain Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    I to am curious about this, i was wanting to upgrade from the plastic one to one with a tube in it.

3. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    I know there are a few long term or in depth reviews of the Looker's on here somewhere. do a search for "looker" go back a few years. long term use with a plug.

4. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    YES. I'm currently locked in a Full-Fledged continuous-crotch T-3 Male Steel chastity waistband belt with Anal Slot (securing a Butt Plug) with an ergonomic hollow Urethra Plug integrated inside the Penis Tube. Both plugs are removable. The Butt Plug is secured on the Anal Slot and fastened by a padlock on my belt's Steel Crotch Plate. The Urethra Plug is screwed from the outside on the threaded pee-hole down the Penis Tube.

EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. So comfortable currently can't feel the steel shaft resting in my urethra at all. WAY TOO COMFORTABLE and much less undisruptive than not being penis plugged, as a flaccid penis is constrained and not free to swing in all directions and be aroused by the heard constantly knocking like a bell against the steel walls of a "roomy" penis tube.

Erections are also very comfortable as the head will never stick out of the drilled pee-hole and pinch me. But a major hard-on can be very arousing as the rod is fucking a fully encased and hard dick. Worst case, a [ruined] orgasm will occur, and the hollow pipe will scoop fluids out from the urethra, effortlessly.

Peeing is also possible standing up, at a slightly reduced flow-rate. Don't force urine out, as the pipe is not seal-tight in the urethra. Forcing urine out will cause spillage and flood both my Fully enclosed Penis Tube and Genitals Cup... big mess.

Excellent for long-term chastity due to comfort and easy fluid drainage.

YES. A hollow pipe resting in the urethra will harvest bacteria. Fluids, be it urine or seaman will coat both the hollow inside and outside of the steel penis pipe. Left uncleaned, secretions will crystallize roughening the outside steel surface and scratch your sensitive urethra lining with bacteria... and end up with UTI. Even if you don't feel it, let's face it... a penis plug IS constantly fucking your dick.. so pre-cum discharge is to be expected and unavoidable... So frequent cleaning is desired, else, your clothes will smell BAD, especially if you live an active lifestyle (sports).

The urethra stretches very easily. So after the initial period when fully healed to accommodate the "foreign object", the penis plug will comfortable be resting inside your urethra, and most of the time you won't feel it at all. Even if I don't feel the rod, it's important to ALWAYS be conscious because when it strikes, it will fuck your dick so hard, that you will orgasm so fast before realizing it. Avoid abruptly and excessively leaning forward (to lace boots or skates) -- especially if also buttplugged in chastity. Lean forward slow and push&pull laces gently and feel the plug(s) fucking you. If you're reckless.. expect to be unexpectedly raped.

But once you lean "the limitations", being stuffed (or double-stuffed) in public under chastity, is very pleasant - and if you think about it, it gives you a slight elevated state of arousal as you're shopping the mall...

DoesasTold likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice