New to chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by malesub69, Mar 1, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. malesub69

malesub69 New member

Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    Hi all. My first post and need some advise.

I would really like to try chastity, so i'm think of buying a CB6000 or a CB6000s of ebay.

My cock when flaccid is 5cm long x 9cm circumference, but grows to 15cm long with a 13cm circumference when hard. Also my balls are high up, so cock rings are not that comfy when hard.

Anyone with any experience that could help would be appreciated.

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    1st, Welcome. As for the CB6ks, I don't have any personal experiences. But from what I've read, It works good for the price. I'm not too familiar with it's sizes and your metric conversions. But take it from another grower, measure when your, your smallest. Most everyone "thinks" their larger than they really are. Most of the time we are smaller. I would get the 6000s if I were you. If it is tough to get into, great. The harder it will be to "cheat" the device and yourself. But once you've decided if Chastity is something for you. You will what to get a metal device. Something special about the feel and idea of steel locked to you and nothing other than something to grinding it off, makes a huge difference in your mind set.

As for the high ball set, so am I. Your body will adjust, not overnight. But will. I've grown to learn that I like having a steel belt wrapped around me more than not. Funny thing, I miss it when not on, but can't wait for it to come off.

Missy confused, Tanya

3. malesub69

malesub69 New member

Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    Thanks for you advice.

Just to convert to Inches for you.

2" Soft to 6" Hard

4. Tina in training

Tina in training Sissified maid, eunuch & cuckold to Mistress Angel

Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    My personal preference is the smaller the better. I wish there were a size smaller than the CB6000s. I cannot fill up the 6000s, and you are exactly twice as big as I am. It should suit you well if your goal is to prevent erections, and/or make the erections you do get be their own punishment.

5. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    Frist let me welcome you to the site! I do have personal experence with the CB6Ks and I agree with the other 2 posters I also think you should go with the CB6Ks. My experence is that it is very comfortable compared to the 2 and 3K I agree that the smaller the better. The 6Ks helps stop caged erections better than the larger devices and it will contain you better. I spent about 2 years wearing the 6Ks and I have now moved on to a full steel belt. I totally agree with Missy Tanya about having a steel belt wrapped around your waist I agree with that statement very much LOL. But anyway I think you will be happy with the CB6Ks and you will get used to it over time. I can now sleep with no problems at all being locked up. Well Welcome to the site and I hope you get into chastity!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice