Watching The Girls Play

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by cagedtiger, Feb 13, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. cagedtiger

cagedtiger New member

Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    Tee and I have an above-ground spa in our backyard. We used to enjoy ourselves together in it. No more. Now, it is my job to keep it clean, clear and warmed to 98 degrees. Since we live in southern California, the weather is nice enough all year round for her to be in it. I haven't been in it in nearly three years. It began this way...

Tee has two sisters - whom I will call Ess and Shar. About six months after our experiment with the cage began, she decided she wanted "a spa party". She invited them and Ess invited another lady named Cee. Four ladies, four women who each had their own idea of how a man should be used. I did not know until that Saturday morning that my job for that night was, "to keep us supplied with drinks, snacks and anything else we want." I said, "Excuse me?" and Tee said, "It's interesting how you've become a wise-ass since you started wearing the cage. You'll wear it another week if things are perfect tonight and for another month if they're not". She didn't have to explain further. I got her point. I was under her thumb and would be from now on.

Ess is tall, blond and gorgeous. Shar has the reddest hair this side of a 49ers uniform and Cee has the foulest mouth outside of an Eddie Murphy reunion. After they got in the spa? Cee said, "Get me a fucking beer." The others? Beer, wine, Coke with rum. I hurried and handed their drinks to each of them. Cee drank her beer quickly and then immedialtely said to the others, "Drop your tops. What's he going to do? Jerk off?" Eight beautiful breasts jiggled at me. Shar and Cee actually lifted theirs at me and said, "Suffer, you little prick." Then Tee said, "Dude? Drop your pants."

Oddly? They kept the secret to themselves. The men in their lives? Only Shar's husband wound up wearing one. His post is longer than mine. It took him five months to get an orgasm from his wife. Me? I wore mine for another month because, in Tee's words, "You stared at Ess's boobies more than you stared at mine."

Still, it was fun and frustrating at the same time. I get hard everytime I think of that, our first Spa Party. We've had dozens more since then and the number of ladies has grown to seven. Tee relented on my dropped my pants but only if I, "Work my ass for them and treat them all like royalty." I do. I try. And I don't stare at anyone's boobies but Tee's.

Nice.

Very, very nice.

2. Tina in training

Tina in training Sissified maid, eunuch & cuckold to Mistress Angel

Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    X
    "Caged Tiger, this could be the start of a beautiful cuckoldship."

X

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice