Question for Keyholders: Your strategy for "How long?"

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MelCooley, Feb 7, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    (This topic has probably been discussed before, but I gave up after looking through the forums for a few minutes. If anyone can point me to an existing thread on this topic, great. No need to start over completely.)

I have a two-part question. Part 1: Do you have a plan for when to release your chastity wearer? I don't mean how often you let him out for teasing or cleaning. I mean, what is your plan for letting him have an orgasm? Do you have a set number of days in mind? Or are you just making it an indefinite time of lock-up...just taking it one day at a time?

Right now, my wife and keyholder is choosing the latter. There is no set timeframe or goal in mind...none that I know of, anyway. For a while that was fun, because there was the mystery and thrill of never knowing when she would get the key out. But that was back when she WOULD get they key out from time to time. A week...two weeks...three. There was always an air of suspense.

But now, we're at 47 days and there does not appear to be any plan at all to let me out. I don't believe she is considering permanent chastity, but I also don't think she gives it much thought. I jump at her slightest request and pamper and spoil her every hour of every day, and I think she's just having fun reaping all the benefits. She is also at an age where her sex drive has dropped considerably, so I'm not really putting much faith in the fact that she'll eventually want sex.

Which brings me to Part 2: Which method do you think is better?...[A] indefinite and unknown?... or a set goal that you both know about?

I used to be of the opinion that "unknown" is better and more fun, but now that I'm approaching 50 days (60? more?), I'm now feeling like we would both be having more fun if there was a set release date in mind. 60 days. 90. 100. Whatever it is, it's something on the horizon to look forward to and "earn."

And she wouldn't even have to stick to that target date! I mean, she could get right up to it and say, "Oh, gosh...99 days. You only had one more day, but you forgot to pick up my dry cleaning...we'll have to add another week." That would be totally fine, and kind of exciting. I mean, can you imagine the chastity wearer during that last week? Talk about being on PERFECT behavior! Or she could choose to end it early. She could very easily say, "Oh, screw it...I need sex; here's the key!" Let us remember that it is always her choice!

I'm going to talk to my wife about this and see if there's a date we can put on the calendar. But I'm curious to know how other keyholders determine the lockup time. Thanks.

2. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    1. No plan is needed. Everything is controlled by me. One day or one year, seriously, I don't plan that far ahead. And besides, I can change my mind.
    2. Unknow with possible total denial should be engraved in the man's mind. If he asks, I can say anything. He knows there is nothing behind it. He would love a complete schedule, time limits, precise lockup durations, and a years calendar, blaa blaa blaa. This just ain't going to happen, dearie. I tried this once for his birthday month years ago. He became unruly when I delayed one release time and ended up beating his ass. Never again. He can ask all he wants. It will do him no good.

And that's the way I am.
    Take it or leave it.
    MistressL

Ormaz likes this.
  3. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks, MistressL. I know there lots of different approaches to the day-to-day management of a male chastity relationship, and I'm curious to know how different keyholders like to handle it. Thanks for your feedback.

4. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    X
    My first couple of years as a Cuckoldress I was all about the numbers. I loved setting chastity sentences to torment jamie/Tina. I loved making the sentences longer and longer, setting our own records, and beating records set by others.

Then I realized I was cheating myself. If jamie/Tina had nine months to go before being allowed an orgasm, I could not amuse myself with her orgasms. For example, through yoga and bondage I trained him to suck his own penis. It's immensely entertaining to have him demonstrate this to new friends, lovers and clients, but when he can't shoot his load into his mouth and show it to his audience before he swallows it, it's like watching a sharpshooter put on a display of his marksmanship by firing blanks, and saying "If that had been live ammunition I would have cut that playing card in two."

So these days his orgasms are completely at my whim. He has no idea if his next orgasm will be in an hour, a day, a month or a year. It simply depends on my mood at any moment. And yes, sometimes, not often, but sometimes, I am in a mood to allow him to have an orgasm simply to pleasure himself. More likely, his orgasms are part of a game, contest or training. Like he must come in 3 minutes; or he must masturbate using an artificial vagina without coming until I give him permission (he can hold back an orgasm for 20 to 30 minutes). Sometimes I never give him permission saying simply, "You may stop now, I'm satisfied."

And sometimes, such as after our anniversary, he is forced to come over and over until he is unable to even get an erection.

You get the idea: anything or nothing can happen at any time.

X

5. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Mistress Angelique, thanks for your reply. The more I hear from keyholders, the popular method seems to be your approach...to make it entirely up to the whims of the keyholder. That's the way my wife is doing it. Although, the last whim she had was 51 days ago, and there doesn't seem to be the faintest sign of a whim on the horizon. From my perspective (the locked up person) I would prefer a timeframe, obviously. It's good to know one is coming. Of course, that time frame, once announced, is still up to the whims of the keyholder. The wearer could be unexpectedly let out and allowed to cum...or he could be told on the very day it was scheduled to happen that the keyholder has changed her mind. Or that he is being punished with additional days/weeks because of something he did wrong (even if the keyholder has to make something up. Most likely, he won't be doing ANYTHING wrong in the days leading up to his release!)

So even if it's just a "pretend" time frame, I would prefer having a countdown. It's something to dangle just out of my reach. "Only 30 more days!...IF you behave yourself."

Again, thanks for your input.

6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    That's for us to know Mel and you to find out :)

7. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    haha...or better yet, that's for you to know and us to beg for...

8. Tina in training

Tina in training Sissified maid, eunuch & cuckold to Mistress Angel

Local Time:

Please understand that when Mistress Angelique gives a chastity sentence, whether to me or the men online whose keys She symbolically holds, that is no guarantee that when the sentence is up you will be allowed an orgasm. Your chances of having an orgasm the day your sentence is up is the same as any other day of the year, regardless of how long it's been since you came: it is completely at Mistress' whim and amusement.

The only thing a Chastity sentence means is that there is absolutely no chance you will have an orgasm before that date. After that date you could wait another day, week, month, year, whatever the hell she feels like. It will vary from person to person, and a lot will depend on your attitude. The more you think you are entitled to an orgasm, or have earned one, the longer will be your wait. The slightest disrespect to Mistress and you might as well throw your hand lotion away.

And be prepared for the pendulum to swing in the other direction. She may suddenly demand that you cum 12 times in 24 hours. Your penis will ache and orgasm will be impossible. You'll beg to be put into chastity until Christmas!

X

9. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    It's not about waiting and counting down the days is it, I've learned that from a frustrating January with pet.

Is should be about not being able or allowed to use your cock unless and until it becomes potentially useful to your Mistress, and when that happens, she doesn't want a half-cocked cock does she now!

Lx

10. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    I am about to complete my first long period of chastity, and when I say long yes its relative, at 3 months this is a very long time when prior it was at most 2 weeks. My wife is now advising that there will be no period specified and it will be only at her whim that I will be allowed to be unlocked but this may not necessarily mean an orgasm. Next Saturday is the day of my release and then the Friday after that I have been booked into have a PA performed so the device will be far more secure and not a ball trap device which for us is not practical. When the PA is healed, the real deal begins, although I will not be permitted to be unlocked without her presence during the healing time.
    To be honest I am both excited and pensive as this is what I have really wanted and it is now coming true.

11. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    My partner prefers, I get to cum when she says so, when she wants me to etc. Sure we aren't talking about very long in between, we are fairly new, I don't think I'll be sucking my own dick anytime soon thats for sure! However she prefers to use me, abuse me and amuse herself with me as and when she wants.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice