A forever kind of thing

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Sexy Little Bitch, May 29, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    Second on photos!

Sexy Little Bitch and bondinchas like this.
  2. Sexy Little Bitch

Sexy Little Bitch Active member

United States
    Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    My weekend sleeping quarters. It is not uncomfortable. The pad on the bottom is 3" foam wrapped in the same silky soft fabric as panels. 20240502_194207.png 20240502_194116.png

3. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Wow very cool

spider203 and Sexy Little Bitch like this.
  4. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    Wow!!! That is so impressive!!!! I am glad this blog is making a comeback and getting updated. What is the most hours you have spent in the cage at one time?

Sexy Little Bitch likes this.
  5. Sexy Little Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the kind words. Life can be so unpredictable and busy. I'm grateful I'm able to get back into writing my experiences.

Honestly I'm finding it difficult to remember the longest I've spent in the cage. I don't often look at the clock before I'm locked in, and the perception of time disappears. My best guess would be somewhere between 11 and 12 hours. Probably something like an 9pm to 8 or 9am.

My lovely wife enjoys letting me know how much she likes her alone time.

6. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    Where did you find this beautiful cage? I know my Wife would love to have something like that for me, and with our youngest kid still at home, she’s 20, so it would have to be a piece that’s in disguise. We’ve thought about a large dog crate that collapses, but that’s kind of boring

7. Sexy Little Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    I made it. Wood working is a hobby of mine.

8. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    outstanding! I’m no good at woodworking unfortunately, my father in law is, but I don’t think I’d ask him to help with a project like that lol

9. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    Wow that is quality work great job !

10. Locked_Koala

Locked_Koala Active member

Local Time:
    Nice work!

11. Sexy Little Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    Yesterday was a very hot day, and at the end of the day I opted for a nice refreshing cold shower. Wife usually joins me in the shower, except for when the water handle is on full cold. As I undress in the bathroom, I see that there is a bunch of stuff piled on top of my weekend cage. Laundry baskets, a couple unsheathed pillows, some other bedroom accessories. I thought maybe she would let me sleep in the bed, especially since the weekend has been so busy we haven’t gotten much alone time together, and the stuff piled on top led me to think the extra effort wouldn’t be worth it.

I get into the shower, spending a little extra time just sitting under the ice cold water stream It feels glorious on my sunburnt neck. After a while I finish up, turn off the water and open the curtains. I see from the shower that the cage has been cleared off. I sigh silently while I dry off. I was actually looking forward to lying in bed with my wife and engaging in some kinky fuckery.

I exit the bathroom into the bedroom and there is my wife holding the keys to the cage.

"I thought I would sleep in bed with you tonight" I say, with big puppy dog eyes.

"No..." she replies in a higher pitch, almost breathy response. "I want to get myself off and go to sleep."

I turn back into the bathroom and take one last pee. At this point however, I'm a bit worried. We have been drinking all day, and I has just recently broken the seal. Its about 945 PM at this point, and she works in the morning she wont unlock me until 645 AM when she leaves.

I go to plug my phone in on the side table and double check that all the alarms are off. She is waiting impatiently, swinging the keys around her finger.

She opens the top of the cage and I sidestep in. She must not want to deal with me tonight. Most times she makes me crawl on all 4’s into the side while making a comment about the similarities of a dog.

The lid closes and she literally jumps into bed.

“No kiss goodnight?” I ask.

“Ugh, such a needy little bitch” she says as she climbs off the bed and down to my level. I get a peck through the bars, and she stands up again.

“Now, I’m going to get myself off and go to sleep. I suggest you go to fuck to sleep”

This threw me off some, and I almost stayed silent after her brash command. Instead, I decided to say something dumb.

“Me too” I said.

“Oh no the fuck you’re not” She replies, with a little more anger in her voice.

Dumb dumb me decided to double down. (Honestly, I was just trying to be playful, and I had no intention of getting myself off in the cage. I would have nothing to clean it up with, and would have had to sleep with the mess all night.) I just wasn’t reading her mood in the moment.

“I will, and you can’t stop me” I said in a playful tone.

“You will go the fuck to sleep in your cage like the little bitch you are, and when I let you out tomorrow, your dick is going in a cage too!”

A few seconds went by. “Any other comments? I didn’t think so.”

I was silent after that, and needless to say as I type this, I am back in the chastity cage.

I hear her rustling through her drawer for her buzzy friend. It doesn’t take long before she is moaning in pleasure. I take this opportunity to edge myself a couple times. (This is not off limits in our dynamic). She actually enjoys when I do because she knows all it does is frustrate me more.

She climaxes and I edge for the last time as I turn over. Its at this point I realize I have to pee…

There’s no way I’m calling out to her again to let me out, not after I already got myself in trouble. I’m just going to have to deal with this.

Whenever I get myself into an uncomfortable situation, or she puts me in one intentionally or not, and I start to think oh woe is me, this sucks, or whatever, it helps to remember that I asked for this. Not only that, but she enjoys it. Which is why I’m in this cage in the first place.

I didn’t get much sleep. I was up and down all night as the pressure in my bladder increased. It was truly the worst feeling, and there wasn’t anything I was willing to do about it except wait. Nothing fun or exciting about it at all…

The next morning comes, and her alarm goes off. She hops up and stumbles into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Thankfully she wasn’t showering, and its only a few minutes before she comes out and unlocks the cage.

I didn’t think it was possible to almost orgasm from peeing, but I swear I almost did.

I lock on the chastity cage and hand her the key. I’m going to ask her tonight if she has a time frame in mind but I doubt it. It doesn’t hurt to ask. I hope…

Vance likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice