Reduction in cock size

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by allthingsanal, Mar 10, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. allthingsanal

allthingsanal Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    This has probably been dealt with before, but I'm curious to know what the experience of current "members" is. Does long term chastity device use and orgasm denial result in a reduction in cock size? I would actually consider this to be an incentive, as I want to reduce the size of my cock from average to small.

2. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    It's been discussed to the point of exhaustion with both sides remaining steadfast in their arguments with zero evidence either way. Personally I stay locked for what I consider long periods and after a day to stretch I'm right back where I was. Granted i don't use a flat or inverted cage which I could possibly seeing have some long term affects. Again I have no evidence to support this.

boi paul, CS2 and Tom_S like this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    No it doesn't

boi paul likes this.
  4. allthingsanal

allthingsanal Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for responding. When I am occasionally allowed out of my cage, my cock is invariably shrivelled up to next to nothing, but as you say it doesn't take long to return to normal. But this is only the experience of months, not years.

Gregor and boi paul like this.
  5. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes mine is smaller. My mistress doesn't really care either way. When it gets larger during our lock up videos... her largest cage is smaller than my flaccid size... she tells me not to worry, she's happy will her willy.

6. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    As mentioned it has been discussed to death. A penis is essentially a sponge, there is no muscle there. With long term lockup there may be some shrinkage for the short term but given a change to stretch out for a few days/ weeks every man alive (who doesn't have ED) will return to normal. Period.

7. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Also consider that it wouldn't be unlike males to fool other males into unwittingly shrinking their penises... however if you want that, yes chastity will help.

8. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    I can contest that I have gotten smaller in the year and 3 months that I have been locked up and have had 0 piv sex. Mistress has allowed me to cum in my cage. Started out in a 2” cage length ( yes I was short to begin with ). Ima 1” cage now and could use a flat or in vetted upgrade now but Mistress hasn’t pushed for it yet

sextudent, Gregor and boi paul like this.
  9. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I have to agree to a certain extent with Mr_anonymous and LesterBallard it normally does not make a difference. I would go a month to 2 months and the next day I was back at full mast with no reduction.

Where I differ from them and really has nothing to do with wearing a cage is the effects of ED and you age and take various medically prescription for age related heath concerns. As I have gotten older and need medication for blood pressure and enlarged prostate, I have shrunk a little. What use to be 5.75" is now down to 4.75" and kind of a surprise when release from my cage. Now if I take one of those 2 pills, I can easily restore stiffness but not size. If I use the pills and an external penis pump followed by a compressive ring, I can actually top off at 6"-7" and my wife is impressed. The 7" is very rare, but even surprises me.

boi paul and Sherrie’sPleasure like this.
  10. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    If you really want your cock to be seen as smaller then just eat 20,000 calories per day while doing nothing but doomscrolling on twitter or whatever your favourite technopoison is. In 6 months, your peeny will appear teeny.

boi paul and RoyMunson like this.
  11. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Same here. My only difference is that I have an anti pullout that prevents my littleguy from shrinking back into my cage, so he stays about the same size now. A pa piercing would probably accomplish the same. He does take a little longer to get erect after a month locked up.

boi paul likes this.
  12. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    I have not noticed any difference myself. I am locked up pretty consistently as well. When I am unlocked my penis resumed normality. I do think your penis adapts and gets used to whatever cage it is in. So, if you have a small cage your penis will adapt to it. But when out it will be just like it was before.

boi paul likes this.
  13. allthingsanal

allthingsanal Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    It's not a joking matter for me. Read my profile.

boi paul likes this.
  14. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    What makes you think I was joking?

boi paul and RoyMunson like this.
  15. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    I was thinking that shrinking was a joke also in past as I see no difference, but now after 7 years I think differently.
    Got picture somewhere should do a before after.
    I was around 17 cm hard and 9 cm soft and I go for bigger cage at first. I could stay hard for hours and get hard for any reason. Never really soft. CB6000 was my size and I fill it complety.
    I am a grower.
    Now I am around 7 to 9 cm hard and 5 cm soft. I also stay soft a lot longer, I fit in numb cage and I am sure I can go in reverted ones.
    And most of the size is done by the uncut skin rather than the penis itself.
    Cage it small and often and it will shrink a little. maybe....

boi paul likes this.
  16. allthingsanal

allthingsanal Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    Kylara, thanks for responding. That's quite a reduction in size. Looks as if I may have a long time to wait, though I was only ever 15cm hard. It's my goal to break free from the control that my cock has over me. It's ruining my peace of mind. I want to lose size and reaction to sexual stimuli. That may sound a bit strange, but I can take and give pleasure in other ways.

BTW I love your red hair, so sexy.

boi paul likes this.
  17. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    The things is that what has worked for me may not work for you, I am not sure that wil lwork because even with a small penis you could be aroused all time.

I loose stimulation by working on a method of changing what stimulize me sexually, also it works for me and took a long time, not sure it works for you.
    https://www.dreamloverlabs.com/desexualization.php
    I can now watch pussy and naked girl and I am no longer hard anymore but I get opposite with penis now. Maybe it works too well or I had natural predisposition?

maybe some medecince could help you and it is a good subject to thing about, some pill to makes you soft, it may exist? I know that female hormones does that too but wife says no. I am at a point of being impotent is not a problem anymore for me. Note that pany and nylon makes me soft too but it is part of the desexualisation program.

And I am naturally blonde, and actually blonde with straight hair, red was a colouring, an old pic now. Don't thrust girl pictures, make up, coloring, lipstick and filters ;). Also it is real long hair, I link the pic from gallery and it is how I am for now (5 years old pic).
    A bit of make up can fully transform your face to something radically different. I let my wife toy with me time to time and I am impress by the results.

But your compliment goes to my heart, I feel more female when a man found me sexy.

Attached Files:

Dianna1395 and boi paul like this.
  18. allthingsanal

allthingsanal Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the helpful info. I'm not relying on a small cock to control my sexual responses directly, but it would certainly have an indirect impact, on how I think a woman might view me with only a tiny cock. And actually, I don't like my cock anyhow - I wish it would disappear. (I know some will say otherwise, but I just can't imagine that most women wouldn't be disappointed with a small cock.) I've thought about drugs, and that may be a possibility, or even surgical removal of my balls. That would really reduce my interest in penetrative sex!

boi paul likes this.
  19. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Tiny cock and female underwear is the way my wife is sure I never go to another woman and cheat her. It wil lbe complicated to date a woman wearing a panty and knowing I am short and not very hard anyway prevent me from even trying.
    Balls removals is quite extreme but will works, but it is a no return trip.

boi paul likes this.
  20. allthingsanal

allthingsanal Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    I'm quite serious about getting castrated if the opportunity arises. I would be so happy to be able to look down and see nothing between my legs, and know that I could safely look at a another woman's breasts or bottom without me behaving like a juvenile. Maybe I'm a bit weird.

boi paul and Kylara like this.
  21. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    most men will lose a centimeter or two between 30 and 70 years old. this is attributed to reduced blood flow and less testosterone.
    the only real science on the subject i have seen is with mtf transsexuals. they are told to exercise the penis often because if they do not they will not have enough to make a vagina when the time comes for surgery, sadly this is a common occurrence. you could blame the estrogen but our puck has been on estrogen for over a decade but the penis is used daily and no shrinkage yet, well the testicles have shrunk by more than 50% but the penis has not at all. so i am inclined to believe lack of use can cause the penis to shrink.
    high levels of estrogen can completely eliminate spontaneous erections. without encouragement the penis would get no exercise at all thus causing it to atrophy.
    if your concerned about your sexual response to women, depending on who you listen to, sexual orientation shifts in 30 to 60% of mtf transsexuals on long term estrogen. of course in shifting you could become bisexual and get equally excited by both men and women.
    high doses of spiro can dramatically reduce testosterone levels in most men effectively eliminating spontaneous erections with only some feminizing effects.

just a thought...... with such disdain for a part of your body you might want to discus this with professional to address possible underlying issues before you take matters into your own hands.

boi paul likes this.
  22. allthingsanal

allthingsanal Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your considered response. It is helpful. Rest assured, I have no intention of doing a DIY job on my cock and balls.

boi paul likes this.
  23. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Germanny
    Local Time:
    I can confirm that from my hubby, after years in chastity (24/7) with always smaller cages and a very small now his cock is significant smaller limp and erect. I think to avoid shrinking night time erections are more important than sex but hubby can not have some in his cage.

Leatherjeff and Socal_locked like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice