CB 6000 vs Birdlock

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cnlh, Oct 25, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. cnlh

cnlh Member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    I have a Cb6000 and I am looking at getting a bird lock is it worth the money? Is it easy to conceal under clothes and is it comfortable? any advise I would be greatly thankful for.

2. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    I have no experience with the CB 6000, but do with the Birlocked. I really liked it for a variety of reasons, but it has two "fatal" flaws. One is it is possible to pull the penis out, do whatever.... and the slip it back in, all without leaving any indication it was ever off. I believe this is because the tube starts flush with the edge of the ring. (in other words the tube does not extend back inside the ring - I was able to oil up the inside of the ring and tube. then work my finger into the tube to pull out the penis) And second, the sides of the device where the ring and tube join pinch the side of the testicles. It was very comfortable when first put on, but as the days went on, the pinching of the testicles became more and more uncomfortable. Hence the longest I could wear it was about six days.

I am currently shopping for a dickcage. I believe it has addressed both of these problems, but I won't know until I get it and try it out.

The birdlock is pretty discrete, but does look like you have a bit of an erection at time. Not a real problem, but check it with each pair of pants first. Snug briefs helped with this ("tidy whities"). The dickcage seems to address this problem also with the downward pointing tube.

3. severin

severin property

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    Bird lock is a waste of money.

Hard to get into, but very easy to cheat in. Sorry to say.

I cut mine into a small penis head cage that I lock with a small padlock through my PA. Small and very safe. But gets painful after a few hours.

I also have the CB6000, it´s very comfortable when you use the larger rings. Which you can if you get a PA and lock it.

Within male chastity PA is one of two safe solutions. The other one is a full belt, steel preferably.

4. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    I don't know if you've already went and bought the Birdlocked, but I'll give my opinion anyway. I started out with it, and like avidwood said, where the tube and ring join it pinches the testicles. That was my biggest problem and again, just like avidwood, I was only able to keep it on for 6 days before I had to take it off and heal the pinch points. I also had a hard time with chaffing under my sack. I switched to the CB6000s, and for me that is much, much better.
    As far as concealment, I think the CB6ks is just as discrete, if not more discrete than the Birdlocked. And the CB series is a lot easier to get on. It takes a lot of effort to get the Birdlocked on. Usually took me about 30 minutes. So that's why I switched to the CB6ks.

5. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    Hi - and here's a view from the other side. I have both the CB-6Ks and Birdlocked (as well as other devices) and the birdlocked is my favourite. Since both are 'ball-trap' devices there is nothing much between them - although I think the Birdlocked is every bit as 'secure' (if that is the right word !) I think the CB-6Ks is more visible under clothing and has a 'harder' profile. While better than the CB-2K & CB-3K, the CB-6K made me sore and marked about the ball-sack, while the Birdlocked (which I am wearing at the moment) is far more comfortable. It is 'fiddly' to put on - to start with - but there is a knack and my last (best) time was probably only a couple of minutes.

Finally and most importantly, it is my KH's favourite because it feels soft and warm !

6. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    I have no experience with the CB series (yet), but had had 2 versions of the Birdlocked, and just receive\d my thrid one.

First is a Neo, it's been my daily wear during "that" week each month for the past year. The belled shape of the ball ring is comfortable long term, at least for me. It fits to the natural shape of the body better than the flat band on the Maxi and other models. I've gone 5 days, no release, and longer with just a release for washing.

Second is a Maxi, has extra room in the head portion, which makes movement "interesting" (think bell effect), but the flat ball strap makes it hard to wear for more than just a day. If worn overnight it does get uncomfortable, and can pinch.

third is a Pico, jsut got it today, haven't had a chance to try it out yet, probably next week sometime, if she says to. It's kind of my "bad boy" device.. the Pico is the one with 17 soft spikes inside, supposed to "discourage" any erections, and become very intense if worn for extended time. Guess I'll see if/when I cross the missus...

7. akman770

akman770 Member

Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    I would say the Birdlocked is a nice looking toy. I have enjoyed it, but as others have stated, it pinches my sac where the tube joins the cage, and I can pull out of it. As avidwood says, I am thinking about a dick cage.

8. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    Hey there!

Your avatar has a MM Jail Bird..... May I ask: If you have one of those, why would you want a polycarbonate or silicone device...?

Metal is much easier to keep clean....

With interest and the absolute kindest regards.

J.

9. Chris with PA

Chris with PA Active member

IT
    Leipzig, Germany
    Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    This is an interesting Topic for me. At the Moment my dear Lady locks my Little one into a CB6000s-style Cage made in China, and i feel very well in it in General. There are however some activities (Jogging and cycling) where it is difficult to fix the whole package so that it does not move too much and causes the Areas it pushes against to get sore.

I thought about a Bordlocked or another Cage made of Silicone hoping that These would apply less pressure, however the Posts above are not too promising. Not that cheating would be a Topic for me but undesired removal of the Cage (which i had with the CB-XS before using the shortest spacer) is something I'm uncomfortable with.

Birdlocked offers a PA Version that allows to be fixed to the piercing but i'm afraid this could hurt sooner or later because of the steel cable.Also there are CB6000-like devices made of Silicone. Does anybody have experiences with These Cages?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice