Feet first and mind blowing

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gibnot, Nov 21, 2011.

1. gibnot

gibnot Locked Member

Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    .Well. This is my very first post ever. Just to give a quick backgrond. I have a fasination with this subject for a very long time. Read thousands of threads and topics. Purchaced a cb 2000 3000 introduced them into my relationship never lasted or paned out more than a day hear or there. Even got a full belt from neosteel got it completly adjusted and everything but again didn't work out more than an evening and ended up in the closet for years. This was a dead deal in my curent situation. went through a divorce. Time went by. Got remaried and time went by.

Now I am married to the love of my life. Having a sex life like I am a teenager. We are so connected best friends and have a solid relationship with very traditional family values. Having such a connected relationship and being so secure it was easy to bring the intrest up and explain what the idea means to me. For me handing the keys over is a gift to my wife. Handing over all of our intamate control to her. I did not make a big deal about it just explaine the intrest to her and let it sit. A few weeks went by and it came up again and she agreed to give it a try. So the Neosteel went on the keys were handed over thrown in her purse and she drove to work and I went to work as well. Anxient set in right away and drove me crazy all day and got home nothing happended. Rough night sleep woke up shower off to work again same thing that day too. Got home that night wife wife teased me I satisfied her she denied me. Third day same thing but she released me had a ruined orgam and put me back in til morning released me in the morning when we woke and let me have mine. Spent one day out back in the next morning and have spent 5 days straight in with no romantic action at all just having fun. Last night we when to bed early and I thought for sure se wold let me out to make love to her and what happend next was blissfull. I spend so much time making love to my beautiful wife for hours and as she came I was so in tune with her and as she layed there so satisfied and so was I it wasn't until an hour later I didn't even realise I was never unlocked and remained as I was. Now I am in day 7 and feel completly satisifed and my anxiety is gone.

This is only our second week.

2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    What a nice post... you do sound happy. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the Mansion.

Perfect!

We look forward to hearing more. Again, welcome to the forum.

3. GG1955

GG1955 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Wonderful post ... congratulations

4. gibnot

gibnot Locked Member

Local Time:
    BTW. With choosing a device. The way I looked at it is just get the one you really want and don't question it. I did and absolutly no issues at all comfortable secure and absolutly secure! Can do everything and forget it is there after three days. Done! And yes very active.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice