Getting serious about chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by maverick, Aug 7, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. maverick

maverick Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    I have been on chastity off and on for a while but was just fooling around. I will now enforce my chastity on a serious basis. I wonder if this strict regime will trigger wet dreams. My enforcement device is a CB6000S. My releases will be every quarter.

2. Tina in training

Tina in training Sissified maid, eunuch & cuckold to Mistress Angel

Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    Lotsa luck!!!

Let us know when you succeed, or fail, whatever the case may be.

I have gone 9 to 10 months without an orgasm, but it was not by choice, it was forced on me. I was not milked during this time. I have never had a wet dream in my life, even during puberty.

3. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    Well, I am new here and can't say much about duration of chastity. But I never had a wet dream in my life either, not even during puberty. But I have always been a regular masturbater up to now, so I suppose that is the reason.

How do you plan to enforce your won chastity? It seems to me the spirit is willing, but in my case the flesh is very very weak. Good luck to you, at least.

4. kinkywife

kinkywife Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    Exactly. You could try using a combination lock and giving the code to someone here in the forum, deleting all records and waiting for them to tell you on your assigned unlocking day ;)

lockeduphubby.blogspot.com

5. maverick

maverick Junior Member

Local Time:
    I failed after 2 months. I masturbated to ejaculation on september 11 because i had removed my cb6000 for adjustments. I removed it for one night because my penis got swollen at the frenum. I think my penis get stuck in the tube when i get relaxed. I ordered a smaller tube (CB6000S) to see if that will solve the problem. In the meantime i will go back in the regular CB6000 but will go down to ring size 1.75 inch instead of 1.87 inch because i also experienced a nut cumming out. My spacer was the smallest and i will go up a size to compensate for the smaller ring. I know the nightime erection will hurt alot with the smaller ring even with a bigger spacer but i guess i will have to adjust to it. All experienced members here told us that after wearing a ring for awile you adjust and need to go down a size or two. Since i was wearing my cb6000 since august 4 non stop i guess i am starting to experience this situation.

I will try to keep it on awaiting my smaller tube and get back to my long term goals and keep you posted after i solve my problems with the chastity device.

6. TerriTracy

TerriTracy Member

Local Time:
    I am a female wanting to get into this lifestyle however my husband would never participate. The urge is so strong for me which gets very frustrating at times.

7. maverick

maverick Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well TerriTracey, its up to you to make him participate.

8. TerriTracy

TerriTracy Member

Local Time:
    I really wish I could but it is that kind of talk is off limits in our home. He is an old school farmer from the Midwest and would be in shock if I would have that kind of discussion with him.

9. maverick

maverick Junior Member

Local Time:
    I received my cb6000 short from kept for her. Its a bit snug but it fits...tonight will be the first real test. I will keep you posted and will tell you if i have less confort problems than the regular cb6000,

10. maverick

maverick Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just an update on my fitting of the cb6000s. Although it fits better than the regular cb6000 its still causes a small inflamation on my foreskin near the gland. I wonder why the cb6000 are not available in 1.5 inch diameter tubes .
    I solved one problem, skin poking through the vent holes, by putting packing tape over them on the exterior of the tube. Since i was not wearing a chastity unit for the last month i had trouble adjusting with the night pain of the ring squeezing the balls. For this reason, i decided to go back to the 1 7/8 inch ring instead of the 1.75 inch. It will occasionnaly let slip one nut out but it makes sleeping alot more comfortable. i will continue with this larger ring for a while because otherwise i feel i am on the verge of quitting chastity altogether. That's all for now.

11. maverick

maverick Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, i had to readjust again. On the second night a nut came out of the 1 7/8 inch ring. So its back to the 1.75 inch. It seems i have to endure the night pain if i want to continue chastity.

12. maverick

maverick Junior Member

Local Time:
    Last night was tough in the 1.75 inch ring and the 3/8 gap. Tonight i will try the 1 7/8 ring again but with the smallest gap of 1/4. If i'm lucky the nuts will not go through the ring and the burning pain of the ring will be diminished. If a nut gets out...than the 1.75 inch ring will be my only alternative and i will only need to adjust the gap as i go along and endure the nocturnal erections pain.

13. realdog2

realdog2 Member

Local Time:
    maverick, that is very strange about your nut popping out! Doesn't this mean that the gap (ball trap) needs to tighter/smaller? My first night wearing the 1 7/8" cb6000s base ring my entire shaft found it's way out. I became aware of it just as I was waking. So I went to 1.75 / same spacer. I'm wearing my Jailbird stainless steel device 24/7 and the gap is tight and it has never come off, I think because the gap is tight and just a hair above turning my balls blue! The circulation is fine, but It is tight, REAL TIGHT! I'm accustom to it now. It seems slipping my cock out is possible when flaccid and I gather the only foolproof method is a pa piercing, but there is no way this thing is coming off my balls, it's that secure! I've ordered a double base ring on a new device to make the base ring thicker to see if that helps with unintentional Houdini!

Keep working with it friend! and stay serious with it! BTW your clicker countdown clock isn't working?

Click Here To See How Long Since My Last Orgasm

realdog2

14. maverick

maverick Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well so far so good. With the 1 7/8 ring and the smallest gap of 1/4 i managed to keep everything in place wiht lower pain. But its only a night. Lets see if i can reach a week or more. I still have the edema problem with the foreskin but it does'nt hurt. This problem cannot be solved with my cb6000s because the inside diameter of 1 3/8 seems to be too tight. I guess a custom jailbird with a 1.5 inch tube diameter would do the trick but i don't want to spend another 300 dollars for now.

P.S. my ticker link works if you click at www.7is7.com on the bottom of my message.

15. maverick

maverick Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just updating that i am adjusting to my CB6000S with the 1 7/8 ring and smallest gap of 1/4 inch. Feeling more confy now.

16. maverick

maverick Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just an update of my journey to have a release every quarter. Going well right now. Of course, anal dry orgasms are permitted. The goal is to limit ejaculations to one every 3 months for 2012. Failure will be reported immediately. Stay tuned!

17. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Good luck, maverick! 4 orgasms per year is an admirable goal. Have you thought about making your releases on the solstices and equinoxes? To everything there is a season....

18. maverick

maverick Junior Member

Local Time:
    The short answer, no. Thanks for the suggestion and encouragement.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice