Locked In Steel Products

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Dumb1, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    Hi i have been trawling through a few pages on Fetlife with regard to looking at purchasing possibly a steel full belt and stumbled across what can only be described as disgusting customer complaints which seem to have been going on for at least the past year with items bought and paid for from Locked In Steel. I was wondering after spending hours reading complaint after complaint and to be honest some pretty lame and incredulous excuses from the owner Jillian whether or not anyone here on this site has used and indeed ordered and recieved any items in the last six months and if so were they ok and was there any problem getting the item. It seemed reading the posts and replies that L.I.S may not even carry on in business and as there were so many people apparently unaware and still ordering and paying for new belts while there were many who had been left in limbo for up to 18 months in a couple of cases. Having been one of the unfortunate people who got stuck in the same situation over here with Richard at Tollyboy i know how frustrating it can be when they have your money but will not answer the phones or reply to endless e-mails, i was fortunate finally and did get the belt but swore i would never get caught again in a situation like it hence my question?

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    i see there have been views to this thread but no comments so does that mean nobody here has dealt with them lately? maybe i shall have to look at other makers then.

3. severin

severin property

Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    One general advice, pay with PayPal. I ordered a CB from a small UK shop. Sent the money but heard nothing after that.

I opened a complaint through PayPals very good (RLP) complaint system and within 10 days I had my money back, all of it. I never heard from the shop.

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    i agree fully withthat i always use paypal and i too have had instances where there were problems and got a refund from paypal, however a lot of people who have paid to LIS and probably never used something like paypal are still being jerked around

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice