Gerecke Integrated Lock

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by duncan417, Aug 24, 2011.

1. duncan417

duncan417 New member

Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    Im looking to purchase a device from Gerecke and am interested in their integrated locking system as I my wife finds the padlock gets in the way of things, and would also prefer the clean lines of a device without one. Does anyone have any experience of these. Is the lock reliable?

I guess what concerns me is if their is a problem with a padlock you could ultimately use some bolt cutters to remove it, if the integrated lock breaks then I guess it's an embarrassing trip to a locksmith!

2. severin

severin property

Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    I guess you enjoy the thought of having to go there...

I have one of these locks, it´s a standard lock to double lock an ordinary old fashion door. You can get them at any locksmith and the number of different keys are limitied. The Gerecke usage is creative.

If you loose the key, you could off course seek a sexy locksmith and submit. There are none.

Or you could pick it with tools from eBay. Or cut it with a Dremel tool.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice