My New Jail Bird

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Buttby, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Buttby

Buttby New member

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    I have tried about four types of chastity devices and they all failed since my balls would slip through or the pain was too excruciating. So I ventured into the market for a Mature Metal Jail Bird. At the outset, let me reiterate the comments of others but the service was wonderful and, for me, I particularly appreciated their patience.

At first, I had problems with my Jail Bird. It caused a burning sensation and a few times my balls would slip through. After checking with MM, I was told that I needed a larger gap but I was concerned that a larger gap would mean that my testicles would slip through more easily. So I soldiered on. I decided to wear one of my tight jock straps -- Nasty Pig. It is a tighter jock compared to the traditional Bike jock. What a difference. It held the Jail bird tight against my lower abdomen which stopped the burning sensation. Also, I took a warm soaking bath a couple of times a day to keep my scrotum lower. I have now had it on for three days non-stop. I love it. Every once and while I will sneak a peak to make sure all is in order and every time a smile creeps across my face.

Even my husband is happy that I am happy.

Pretty soon, I will be able to pass over to him my keys. He is a little reluctant but he is game to try.

Caged and feeling secure,
    Butt

2. realdog2

realdog2 Member

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    Glad you are enjoying your new "jailbird". Today is my third day with my new "jailbird". I'm experiencing burning bottom of balls (6 o'clock position). I've been OK during the day, at home & out and about. Took a few long walks, one at the mall, other on a walking trail. I tried to sleep in it the first night & woke after a few hours and simply had to take it off. I really don't think the base ring is too large or small, I think it is the 3/8" gap size... We will keep working on this until we get it right! I will also add, this is my first ever device. Maybe I will need to wear it in intervals to get accustom to it. Will it stretch the balls sack in this area to where it will become more comfortable over time? I'm an avid cyclist, rode for a couple of hours last night and removed it before the ride! Perhaps the jock strap you mention could be useful to me as well. Aside from cycling I'm wearing bikini type briefs which is keeping me snug enough! Like you, I want to get to the point where I can be comfortable in it 24/7 and am willing to go to any length to get to that place.
    realdog2

3. Buttby

Buttby New member

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    I found that I had to use neosporin or Vaseline on the cock ring but what really worked was baby oil. What really mattered was getting the testicles to hang lower and the warm baths helped as did the sauna. I think if I lived in a warmer climate it might be easier since my testicles would probably hang lower. But here in Pacific coast Canada, it is still cold. We call it summer but everywhere else further south, it is called cold.

Butt

4. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Try babyoil GEL. It works wonders!!! MM uses it all the time even after a locked play session. I think you will both be very happy with it.

5. realdog2

realdog2 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the advice, I haven't rushed to really make a statement about wear, because apparently it is going to take wearing on and off to get to a longer comfort level. For example, it's hot here in Atlanta, I wore my "jailbird" while outdoors for a couple of hours in 90 degree humid weather. I think what I began feeling was chafing, came home, used Johnson's Baby Oil underneath balls and it helped and now after a couple hours I've been fairly comfortable. I'm sitting here filing the edges of the master lock :)

Missmaturemetal, I think I will bring my "jailbird" and (2) oval base rings Oval 1 3/4" & 1 7/8" and find you at DomCon when you are here and let you fine tune me! Will you do that for me? In the meantime I'll keep wearing, hopefully for longer and longer periods! I'm entirely willing to go to any length or expense to get this thing right as I expect to become good friends with my new mate and spend lots and lots of time locked inside! LOL

I can tell you both that I am very pleased... just think I need some fine tuning! (after all it is my first device)
    I absolutely love wearing this baby, the workmanship and design is wonderful!
    Two thumbs up! ... and I'll go get some GEL tonight!
    realdog2

6. realdog2

realdog2 Member

Local Time:
    Hi Buttby,
    While I was struggling to get hours in wearing my new jailbird, I finally managed to get 3 full days in today... that's a huge step for me (my first device). The first night only slept about 3 hours, 2nd night I got an amazing 8 hours and 6 hrs last night... yesterday I went to a State Park and walked 3 miles on a nature trail and I've been wearing it all over town, etc. I'm determined not to let it interfere with my normal activities... I've still not attempted riding my road bike (bicycling) I'll often ride it a couple of hours an average of 3 times a week. I know the seat will meet the base ring... I guess I'll adapt as I have these last 3 days... I'm just trying to put some days together now and don't want to take it off. I'm wearing the 1 7/8" base ring now... I also purchased a 1 3/4" and think I could now go down to that one... but don't want to take it off just yet...

I did want to mention that this morning the jailbird and I were playing tug of war on my balls with a raging erection that just would not quit for anything... I finally got on up out of bed, made a pot of coffee and just sat while it brewed trying to get control back over my balls... Since my cage portion is 1 1/2" and it fits good, however as I am a grower and with erections my cock wants to grow from the back of the device pulling hard on the trapped balls.. I've never been a big fan of CBT,,, but I'm starting to get a taste of it! hahaha

As you have worn devices in the past, are morning erections something you learn to live with... or does the device train you or deter you after time to not attempt erection as your cock is confined! I'm curious about this?

I will add that I rate comfortability during the day as A+ I really enjoy the way the little bit of extra weight tugs at you as it tangles between your legs, teasing... letting you know it's there! OK so I'm a "horny cock" hahahaha! and honestly because I'm enjoying this so much it is reason enough not to want to remove it ...

I'm sure you are enjoying your device too~! Am I right!
    realdog2

7. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    Over time you adjust; While it's still new and exciting you tend to become more aroused and erections (esp. nighttime ones) cause a bit more fuss in your brain. But as the days (weeks) wear on, it becomes the 'new normal' and you stop thinking about it so much. You start sleeping through the night. Eventually you do find that for hours during the day you forget about it completely.

I find that if I don't wear it for awhile, the first night back in chastity is the most difficult, because I'm excited about it again. The next night I'm back in the old routine. Probably once you're locked up for a few weeks straight, you'll see what I mean.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice