Which device?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by newests, Jun 24, 2011.

1. newests

newests Member

Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    I hope this is the right section, and apologize if it is not. I am wondering which device would be better for me. I am relatively small and want to wear this comfortably 24 hours while restricting erections. Thanks for your help!

2. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    hi newests,unless you fly a lot id go for the steel devices,imsmall too-got a jailhouse with different size rings like cbs(1 1/2) is what i take with a seperate 1 1/2 ring above the base to secure me. yaa!! a lot of these & steel fancy-heavy duty cockrings start at 1 3/4 on up you have to really wath what your looking at.its been in the last year or so theve finally got these devices down to an art to enslave all cock & ball sizes.someones on a mission.lol.ive got a review on here somewhere in the mall sec.

3. Pet

Pet New member

Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    Hi newests,

I think there is a lot of milage in starting with a Miller CB X000 device, which will come with a bag of spacers and rings to experiment with fitting. Avoid the lookalike knock-offs as they are not made out of the proper tough polycarbonate.
    If you find that you can't get on with a Chastity Device - and not everone can, you will have found out relatively inexpensively. It could also be that a Miller CB ticks all your boxes, and for a lot of people they do - they are very well designed units.
    If you are OK with a Miller CB, it is well worth upgrading to steel. From your success with a Miller CB you will have a good idea of the sizing you need to order and the features you would like to have. Lori and Steelworxx make superb devices, but they do cost, hence my suggestion to try 'going solo' with a Miller CB first.

Hope that helps...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice